• One •

ONE; Tate Walker

ONE; Tate Walker

Chanel made sure Heather was kicked out of the house, each Chanel shamed her. Violet didn't want things to get too far with it but Chanel, her sister waved her off. No one messes with the princess as Chanel and the other Chanels say. The princess, she wasn't a princess. They were elegant and graceful. Classes were all the same and no one questioned the sudden change of the friendship between Violet and Heather. Or the relationship between Violet and Jack. If there was ever one....

She went to History of Art and it was her favorite subject. She loved art in secret​ of course. She woke up like any morning with the Chanels standing there waiting for her as always. Chanel opened the curtains with forcing, opening sunshine in. She turns to her sister. "Rise and shine, Princess," she smirks. Violet scoffs playfully throwing her covers. Chanel turns to her minions. "Shush bitches," she hisses. They scramble out of there and close the door.

"You didn't have to you know?" Says Violet as she gets up and walks to her closet to pick her outfit, she liked picking her own clothes. She felt independent. But insecure now with what happen with Jack.

"Have to what? Teach that slut a lesson, it's one thing to cheat on your boyfriend and it's another to make us and everyone in this house look like whores and sluts - I will not tolerate such actions and neither will you, Jack is lucky to still have a dick at this moment," Chanel says following her younger sister close behind. It's one thing Violet knew about her selfish bitch of a sister. It was she cared for her and herself.

She looked back at Chanel then to her closet as she choose her outfit. "I guess, but Chanel, Heather is way prettier than me so I can see why Jack cheated. I'm like trash," she says as she lifts some heels and walks to her bathroom.

Chanel was not happy with her choice of words: trash. They were not trash. They were far fucking from it. "Excuse me? Violet Marie O'brien, you're not trash, we are not trash. We are royalty, this house would be nothing with us, these girls would be nothing without us. Heather is and will forever be nothing without us, Jack was and is still nothing without you, he was lucky to even have laid eyes of you."

It's one thing to be a bitch and another a good sister. Chanel was both for Violet. She looked back at her with a face and walked to her bathroom, stripping and then hoping in the shower. Chanel walked in as her sister showered. She sat on the chair in front of her makeup counter. "You're too kind you know?"

"So I've been told."

Violet was nice and sweet too much for her own good. But she was sassy and she wasn't gonna take anymore shit. She bathed nicely in the warm shower as her sister rantingly picked at her nails. "She was always jealous of you Violet, that little slut doesn't deserve love or anything."

Violet stepped out and got ready. She put on a white blouse and green jacket, black skirt and black heels. She blow dries her hair and does her makeup. "Yea well she got what she wanted and I will too," Violet was ready to be the bitch everyone wanted. Not she wasn't already.

"Oh ya? What's that?" Chanel asks looking up at her from her nails.

Violet smirks messing her hair a bit. "New meat..."

Violet walked to History of Art with full headed pride and sass ready. She walked at least 30 mins late. She walked in. "Oh Mrs O'brien how nice of you to show, please grace with your excuse this week," the teacher was a bitch and everyone knew it. She loved pissing with Violet cause of her status among her peers. Her and her sister were oh so popular and for what?

"Fucking your husband like a real woman," she smirks and sits down, the teacher turns red as her husband divorced her. Violet wasn't really fucking her husband but god messing with her was fun as hell.

She sat down and the teacher went back to teaching. She began drawing or sketching. She wasn't really paying too much attention cause she knew most of this bullshit. The teacher didn't bother with Violet cause her smartass mouth. "Miss O'brien? The answer."

She looked up, everyone was looking at her. "The answer?"

"Yes the answer, your drawing of the world through your eyes. Your writing," teacher snapped really not happy with Violet O'Brien. Then again no one ever really was. She had a smart mouth, many teachers found annoying.

"My drawing is my writing, it expresses what I see the world as just as much as any writing," smirks Violet, she knew she had outed the teacher once again. Her teacher turned rage red as the class clapped for her.

"Well...said, Miss O'Brien," she forced out, she faked smiled at Violet who accepted the gesture with a sweet smile of her own. She grin turning her head a bit to the side looking up at her teacher was now very embarrassed and pissed.

Class soon got out and Violet pack up her things as everyone left. But not everyone, the teacher and a boy stood waiting for Violet to realize they were there. Violet looked up and sighed. She throw on her bag and asked," can I help you?"

Her eyes looked to the boy and man was he handsome and hot. Curly blonde brown hair and those eyes - man they melted Violet's heart. New meat? Yes. "Violet this Tate Walker, he's new - help him caught up with our class."

"Okay," the teacher left the room, Violet watched as she did, once gone - she turns to Tate who stared at her. "So think you can caught up with artist, Tate was it?"

"Yea, I've been into the art since middle school but I couldn't cause of my old man," Tate says awkwardly scratching his head. Violet gave him a look, she was gonna be a Bitch - just to make she won't have feelings, she most surely couldn't do that again.

"I didn't ask your life story, blondie."

The awkward silence daunted Tate. Man this girl was beautiful and sassy. She was everything in a package. Whoever she was dating must be luckiest man ever - thinks Tate. "So Violet, like the flower?"

She looked at him wanting to just leave. "Yea like the flower, why?"

"Those were my mother's favorite."

A daunting feeling washed over Violet. "What happened to her?"

"Cancer."