Chapter 8

2 weeks after they told management about Louis' 'condition', rehearsal started for the UK Mini Tour. Sophia and I were concerned about Louis over-working himself, but every time we told him that he should take a break from practice, he insisted that he was fine and that we should stop worrying so much.

After the first few days, we stopped asking him to rest and settled for just watching for signs of exhaustion.

Since we basically had free time now, Sophia had started 'future drawing' in and old sketch book of hers. At first it was just for fun, but we decided that future drawing could actually help us. So far she had drawn 5 months into Louis' future.

SOPHIA'S P.O.V

Rehearsal had been going for a week now, and the boys were still practicing hard. It was obvious that Louis was starting to become exhausted, but he was too stubborn to admit it.

My future drawing was going well until I reached 7 months into Louis' future, and that's when I went blank. I couldn't draw any further then that, which could only mean one thing...

"JAS!" I yelled as I ran to the front row of the stadium where she was sitting, watching the boys practice. Luckily their singing was loud enough so that only she heard me.

She sensed my distress and stood up to meet me half way.

"What is it? What's going on?" She asked, worry clear in her voice. I shoved my sketch book into her hands.

"I got up to 7 months, but I can't draw anymore, which means there is no more future for me to draw!" I said in a panicked tone. It took a few seconds for her to realise what I was saying, but when she did, several emotions crossed across her face before she settled on pain.

"No. No, that can't be it." She said, putting her hand over her mouth.

"It cant be anything else." I said shakily, only just holding back my tears. Jas couldn't hold hers back, they pooled in the front of her eyes and a few fell down her cheeks, before she shook her head and roughly wiped them away.

"Well, we are just going to have a try and change it then. Futures aren't certain, any little thing can change them. I won't let him die." She said with determination. I was about to reply but I was interrupted by the sound of something hitting the ground...

JAS' P.O.V

"...I won't let him die." I said. I could not let this happen. Sophia opened her mouth to reply, but was cut of with a thumping sound.

"Louis!" Harry yelled out. I turned to see Louis on his knees, holding his body upright with his arms, and Harry running toward him. Shit. I jumped onto the stage and quickly made my way over to him.

I knelt down and snaked my arm around his waist so I could hoist him to a standing position. I led him backstage alone, much to Harry's protests, and helped him lay down on the large, brown couch in their dressing room.

I sat on the coffee table across from him and let my mind wonder back to what Soph showed me. He can't die. There has to be a way to stop this from happening. But what if we fail? What if we can't change it and louis ends up dyi-

"Sorry." He said to me after a few minutes, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I should have listened to you guys when you told me to break. I just don't want the boys to think that I'm weak, but I guess they think that now anyway." I rubbed his arm comfortingly.

"They don't think that you're weak, Lou. They know that you being pregnant means you're going to have to take it easy and not do as much. They were just as worried as Soph and I were with you over-exerting yourself, because we all just was you and the baby to be safe." I said, but as I looked back at him I realised that he had fallen asleep. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, of course he falls asleep when I'm trying to be sentimental.

_____________

I walked back onto the stage, only to be surrounded and then bombarded with questions about Louis.

"Guys, calm your farms, he is absolutely fine, he just needs to sleep, ok?" Niall, Liam and Zayn nodded, satisfied with the answer, and walked backstage to the dressing room. Harry, however, wasn't convinced.

"I know that there is something else going on here, I saw you and Soph talking earlier. I saw how upset you both were. Tell me what's wrong." He asked, concern leaking into his voice.

I huffed and looked down at my feet. I couldn't tell him. He won't be able to handle this. "We have it all under control, don't worry about it ok?" I said as I looked up at him, hoping that I didn't look and sound like I was lying my ass off.

I could tell that he was still suspicious, but thankfully he didn't try to push for anymore information.

After he left to join the rest of the boys in the dressing room, I walked over to the see-through steps set up on stage, sat down on them defeatedly and covered my face with my hands. This was a mess.

"How are we going to change the future? I know it's possible, but how?" I asked in a crackly voice.

"No idea. I but I'm sure we'll figure it out." Soph said, coming to sit next to me.

I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face. "I really hope you're right."

"What are you talking about? I'm always right." She said, trying to lighten the mood a little. I chuckled.

"Come on, let's go check on the boys. They might be doing something stupid." She laughed as we stood and walked backstage.

------

Again, sorry it's so short and that it took so long, I will try my best to get the next chapter up a bit quicker :P