Chapter 10

The next day

I woke to my phone going off I ignored it and went to change.
I grabbed my phone then left to school.

I pull up to the school and walk in I didn't see Dinah so I started to my locker. I opened my locker grabbed my book and checked my phone it was Ashley.

I rolled my eyes and saw what she said

'Hey boo I'll see you at school'
I chuckled at how stupid this girl was. I closed my locker and walked into class to see Dinah talking to a boy.

He was sitting on her desk. She was laughing with him and I'm not gonna lie a little bit of jealousy came to me as I walked to my seat. I felt Dinahs eyes on me but didn't look at her. When I sat down I looked at her she smiled waving I did the same but quickly looked away.

One of my good friends From 1st grade sat in front of me.

She's a girl. "Hey y/n you don't talk to me no more" she said with a sad tone but smiled.  "I know I just don't see you as much as I used to" I said being completely honest we have one other class to gether that's it.
"Well why don't I just give you my number so we could hangout" I didn't really think much of it because I know she doesn't like me like that.
"Ok sure"

I take her phone and put my number in.

I could feel Dinahs glare I turned to face her she had her arms crossed with a anger look on her face.  I sighed knowing what I did looked really bad. I got up And went towards her

I Sat down next to her "babe she's just a friend" I said she looked down "I've heard that before" it looked as if she was going to tear up. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. "Babe I don't like her like that she's an old friend From way back" I said in a soft tone she looked at me for a second then pecked my lips saying "she better be." We had a substitute he didn't really care.

At lunch

I walk over and sit down "y/n you coming to the party tonight?"
Trey said I forgot that there was a party I said I was going last week sooo I guess I was going.

"Uhh yeah sure" I said not really caring for it. "Ayeee I heard there are gonna be some bad bitches there" I looked at and scoffed because he knows I have a girl "I don't for them though"

"Bro what do you mean ever since you got with Dinah you've been so lame." I laughed rolling my eyes "how have I been lame?"  He at me like it was a obvious thing "well because you don't Fuck with any other girls you don't come to the studio anymore and you don't smoke weed with us."

"I ain't fucking with bitches because I gotta whole ass girlfriend I don't come to the studio no more cuz I don't have time I smoke but not as often" I said with anger in my voice and left the lunch room.

Most of our friends didn't come to school today so it was just trey and me with a few others.

Dinahs pov

We saw y/n walk out the lunchroom angry I was confused until I saw his friend trying to explain something to his friend

I thought that he had said something to him.
I was about to get up and find him but normani said. "Don't go y/n is really mean when he's mad." She said warning me I didn't care I went any way

I found y/n in the senior lounge he looked at me then down
"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing" he said in a stern voice
"Baby...." I was cut off to him saying "I Said it was nothing Damn!" He raised his voice I looked at him and walked away I don't think I'm going to talk to him for the rest of the day.

Y / n pov

I felt bad for yelling at Dinah I was going to say sorry but I didn't.

After school

I drove home thinking if I should even go to this party. I pull up into my house and go in. My mom left a note on the table saying she will be late from work. I go up to my room and lay on my bed. My phone vibrated hoping it was Dinah and it wasn't.

Unknown
Hey

I looked at the text confused

To unknown
Um sorry wrong number

Unknown
No it's jess

I completely forgot I gave her my number

To jess
My bad I forgot

From jess
You going to that party tonight?

To jess
Why are you going

Jess
Yeah I'll meet you there?

To jess
Yeah

I decided to let Dinah know I was going to the party today.

To baby😍👅
I'm going to a party tonight

No response

To baby😍👅
I'm just letting you know

3 minutes later

Baby😍👅
Nooo and with who

To baby😍👅
With jess

Baby😍👅
Omg noo baby

I didn't respond I went to change and left.

Dinahs pov

I didn't y/n going to a party with that girl call me jealous but I don't care that's my baby. When he texted I ignored it at first but couldn't help it. He didn't respond back I was mad

He went to the party I thought then I heard a knock on the door
I roll my eyes thinking it's my normani but I open the door to see y/n....