Chapter 1

A/N: Remember, this is a rewrite. I'm rewriting this book. just so you know. thx! see you soon!

-------

     I was getting ready to get some fresh air. I needed to get out of the hospital. I've been in the hospital for so long. the reason is because my best friend, Quinn, her mom's best friend is in the hospital for stage 4 cancer. it's devastating for everyone that knew him. also, he is  young, only 41. only about 3 months before that, her Great Grandmother passed, and then another 3 months, her Grandmother also died of stage 4 cancer.

     As I get outside, I sit on a bench in the shade. it was a hard time. for all of us. it was cold and windy, since it was fall right now. I also bought some Cool Ranch Doritos from the cafeteria. I didn't want this to happen. why? why did this have to happen? I started to cry. after a few minutes to myself and crying, I decided to go back and get this over with.

       "(Y/N)!" Quinn came running towards me with tears in her eyes as I walk up towards the door. "w-what's up, Quinn?" I asked, not wanting her to recognize that I was crying and upset.

        "It's T-Tharpe... he just died..." Quinn said as she cried into my chest along with hugging me. she cried and cried. all I could do was stand there and confront her, hugging her, telling her everything will get better in the future. but I knew that wasn't true. or maybe it is? I honestly don't know. there's too much going on right now. it hurt. Mrs. Val, Quinn's mom, came towards us with tissues in her hands, "are you girls okay?" "y-yes..." I responded. "well, why don't you guys go down to the lobby with Cole?" she suggested. "yeah...we'll wait in the lobby..." I say as we make our way down towards the lobby.

          As we made our way down to the lobby, I start to feel a familiar presence, I just can't recall it. out of the corner of my eyes, I saw 2 yellow tails walking past me. when I past him, I felt something I can't describe, but it was a good feeling. a feeling of warmth and comfort, something I needed right now in my life. it's something I longed for.

~???'s POV~

          I saw her. we have been watching over her but she doesn't know it yet. she's very important to us, and we need her back. it's just... after what she did, she couldn't remember who we were or who she really was. of course, she knew her name and all that, but her behavior and role disappeared, almost like she was reborn into a totally different person...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! sorry for the LONG LONG wait. I truly am. I'm just going through something based off this chapter. I also won't be able to do much writing and updating next weekend. I have something to do. I hope you understand! aphmaushipper248 out!

                                                   In loving memory of Jason Tharpe

                                         you will be missed by those who were around you.

                                                                           10-3-17                       

~aphmaushipper248 :)