Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Avery awoke with a start "Fucking hell!" Liam cursed. He grabbed her waist painfully. "Stop fucking moving." He snapped angrily.

"Sorry." No idea what he was on about. She wasn't a mover at all when she slept.

"You're sorry, I haven't slept all fucking night and you're sorry?" He said shoving her off him. Avery stopped herself falling but not before he got a good look at her underpants. The top ran up to her stomach. She quickly put it down to cover herself. Liam groaned and cursed again.

She quickly sat up and covered herself with the blanket. The tee shirt came to just above her knees. "Get up." Not wanting to piss him off Avery did as he wanted. She quickly sorted her hair out and tied it into a bun. Nothing as neat as she was used to, still it was decent enough. She grabbed her skirt and wore it along with her jacket. She quickly put on her shoes.

He allowed her to go and use the bathroom, when she was done and they were downstairs he ordered her to make coffee. Avery was awed by this man's chest, he had the most amazing body she had ever seen... Well he was probably the only male body she had ever seen this close up. Her face colored when she recalled the way he held her through the night.

She wasn't very sure but she thought she felt his erection rub up against her.

After making him a coffee she poured herself a cup also. They were to sit in the small living area. It was hard to relax, she must look a sight sitting there so rigidly.

Avery was relieved when she saw Julie come down with Blaine was right behind her.

"Are you okay?" She quickly asked her. Julie nodded her head. She looked like a mess. Nothing as she would normally look. Understandably so, no access to makeup and all that comes with looking pretty.

"Are you?" She nodded her head.

"There's coffee..." Avery said to Julie who looked too scared to move. Avery got up and put her a cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"Put me some." Blaine ordered her rudely. Avery poured him a coffee and handed it to him. Something about Blaine didn't sit right with Avery. He had a dark dangerous look to him. Yes he was hot as hell, but he was very scary, he demanded respect and obedience. He was so natural about it, his entire demeanor demanded obedience.

"Um would you know how long we are going to be here for?" Avery asked them after a short silence. Liam raised his eyebrow at her question.

"Why you have somewhere to go?" He replied laughing. She did actually, she had a dinner date with Ian. Being here screwed up everything for her.

"Well we need clothes, and toiletries..." Avery didn't know why she kept going. It was apparent that these boys only did things their way. "Let me go to work... If Doctor Brown knows I'm not coming in he will call the police." She said hoping they believed her. Liam looked like he was thinking about it. "I'll tell him Julie quit... I'll get what you want and you can leave us alone."

"Blaine I'm taking her in..." Liam said shocking her. Blaine gave his friend a fuck off look.

"It's a stupid thing to do. The stiff will get us arrested."

"No she won't because I'll kill the good doctor..." It was obvious that Liam suspected her infatuation with Ian.

Liam grabbed her roughly and pulled her along. "Get Colin to get blonde something to get her through the week." He said to Blaine pulling Avery out to the jeep.