Chapter 6: Part Two

Depuis le début

"I'm expecting a call"

"Ok."

We just resumed dancing together. He grabbed my hips while I was dancing and placed me very close to his body and we stayed that way for a while. His phone was probably in his front pocket because I kept feeling vibrations on my ass.

"I think someone's calling you Cam."

By then I didn't want to dance with him anymore, his phone was killing the vibe and I was bored, obviously us dancing wasn't amusing enough.

"I need to step out for a couple of minutes I'll be back." he said staring at his phone not making any eye contact with me whatsoever.

I decided to go back to where Beatrice and Rachel were. And guess what they were doing,

Arguing.

"What's wrong now?" I said annoyed.

"She keeps....." Beatrice would say.

"No but she......" Rachel would reply.

I really wasn't listening. I was bored. Tonight is supposed to be fun.

While they were explaining themselves I just turned around and walked towards the gigantic kitchen that had all stainless steel appliances, dark hardwood floor, and marble counters, it was beautiful even with all the red cups and chips laying around.

I walked over to a cooler and got a bunch of different alcohols and went to the freezer to get some frozen fruit. Even though this wasn't my house I felt pretty comfortable just opening the fridge which is something I never do.

I poured the liquor into the blender and added the fruits to make a "smoothie".

I took a big sip, needs more alcohol especially if I'm going to get Beatrice to have a good time.

Finally my smoothies were done and I walked back to where they were.

"Here you go." I said handing them each a red cup.

Rachel immediately took a sip without question but Beatrice started to smell it.

"It's just a fruit smoothie" I said.

"Oh okay." And she drank away.

Once she finished I told her it had a bit of alcohol.

"What the hell man?!" she yelled.

"Oh lighten up a bit it's just for flavor. Tonight is supposed to be fun and I haven't had fun at all." I said.

"You want to have fun?" Beatrice asked.

"Okay let's have fun" then she grabbed a beer out of this guys hand and chugged it.

"Who are you? And where's Beatrice?"

We all broke out in laughter.

"Felt good huh?" Rachel said.

"Hell yea"

Then I decided to grab a beer and Rachel did the same.

Beatrice went to grab another and I stopped her.

"Woah there missy, not too much you'll regret it in the morning."

"Fine."

"Let's dance."

We all went out onto the dance floor and danced the night away. We laughed so damn much I thought my lungs were going to explode because I couldn't breathe, now this is fun.

A tall Indian-looking guy came up to Beatrice and asked if she wanted to go dance with him.

At first she gave me the 'what the hell am I supposed to do?' look but then she went ahead and said yes which was very surprising.