35

Tina: well I learned some stuff about you this week😉

Me: Tina, Dom and I are together did you expect us to only hug

Tina: I didn't expect to walk into your house and hear you two upstairs

Me: no sex happened idk why you are so convinced it did

Tina: I can believe that but I still have to tease you okay that's what sisters are for

Me: whatever

Tina: you are really cute together though, I wasn't lying when I said he lights a spark in you

Me: 😊

Me: he makes me happy

Tina: that's good, if he didn't, he wouldn't deserve you

Me: I have to go now, I loved having you over this week!

Tina: I loved staying with you! Byee

I turned my phone off. Tina, why the teasing... To be honest, I would do the same thing. That's just what you do to your siblings.

Lauren and Alex came over to shoot a collab. It went smoothly and it didn't take long for us to be done filming. After filming, we all just stayed at my house and talked.

Lauren was talking about an event she had been to and I felt Dom's arm around me. I leaned towards him a little. My stomach was hurting and this was making me feel a little better. For some reason, Dom made me feel so safe and protected.

'How was your week? You had your sister over right?' Lauren asked. 'Yes, it was nice seeing her again. We had a great time and she got to meet up with some of her LA friends again so that's good. She also met Dom.' Dom chuckled beside me. 'What's funny?' Alex asked, smiling. 'When Tina got here, we were, well, having a good time upstairs. She spent a while downstairs hearing our very intense make out session. Not the best way to introduce yourself to someone,' Dom said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Lauren choked on her water and bursted out laughing. 'You two have the best luck when it comes to this stuff! I could listen to these stories all day!'

'We need to install some kind of door alarm soon. Or this is going to go really wrong some day.'

Alex and Lauren started telling stories about the times they got caught making out. Their stories weren't nearly as intense as ours, but still super funny to listen to. I felt Dom's breath on my neck and I bit my lip. Please Dom, wait till they're gone before you do this to me, my body wasn't ready for this.

My body tingled as Dom's thumb rubbed my shoulder softly. Such a small touch, but it felt like so much more than that.

I really want to dance with Dom again. He's such an amazing dancer, I just don't understand. It's really freaking hot when he dances. That dance studio in my garage needs to be used more.

'Lilly, we have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!' I snapped out of my thoughts and got up to say goodbye to Lauren and Alex. Dom followed me to the door. I gave Lauren and Alex a tight hug and waited for them to be fully out of sight before I turned around.

Dom closed the door behind us and put his hands on my hips. 'Now that we got some time alone, let's have some fun,' Dom said as our foreheads touched. I put my arms around his neck loosely and kissed him. 'Whatever you want, Dommy boy.'

I felt my back against the wall and Dom's nose brushed mine. I then felt Dom's warm breath on my face right before our lips touched and we kissed, desperate for each other. Dom's hands moved up my back and he pulled me closer. Dom moaned softly when I bit his lip.

Dom's mouth moved on to my neck and I took in a sharp breath as his breath hit my skin.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Dom carried me up the stairs, into the living room, and then up the second flight of stairs. Dom put me down and we stumbled into my bedroom. I felt my mattress behind me and I sat down. Dom pulled my shirt off and I laid down.

A couple of minutes later, Dom was also shirtless and he was sucking my neck. I flipped us over and pressed my lips on his, kissing him passionately. Our breathing was heavy and our bodies were sweating. I twisted my fingers in Dom's hair and pulled his face closer to mine, if this was even possible.

'L-Lilly, fuck,' Dom mumbled. I moved down to his chest, lower and lower. Then I stopped and sat up. 'O my God.' 'Lilly?' Dom was out of breathe and I just looked at him nervously. 'Dom, I'm so sorry, I just- I- apparently I just got my period and- well-'  I looked down at Dom's jeans and got up. 'I'm sorry,' I said awkwardly.

Dom didn't really seem to know what to do. 'Ehm, it's okay, don't worry about it-' 'I'll go clean myself up, you can put on something else. I'm sorry, this is so weird wow-' Dom kissed me to stop my rambling. 'It's okay, things like this can happen. Don't apologise, it's not your fault.'

I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom. This explained my stomachache from earlier. I should have known. Now I made Dom feel uncomfortable.

'Hey Lil, don't worry about it!' Dom said from the other side of the door. This man. Such a cutie.

Hello there! This is my 44th chapter of Domilly fanfiction I've written in the past three months. I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. All my chapters are like 800-1100 words, mostly around the 950, so that's a lot of words and a lot of time. This explains my non existent social life.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I honestly had no idea what to do with it😂