16. One person you r closest to?
--> The person I am closest to is my mom , it's because she is the only one in my family , I have no brother or sister and my dad died when I was in 9th class.

17. Weirdest and sweetest name given to u??
--> I guess my nickname , which is shanu given by my mom..it's weird because mostly I have seen boys using that nick name

18. Your favourite sweet??
--> My favourite sweet is rasgulla and gulabjamun along with coconut ladoo 😍

19. One colour which describes u best and why??
--> The color that best describes me is I think is grey or black because I think that I don't open up that easily or you can say I am an introvert which probably makes people what in the hell is going on in my head 😂

20. Take a name of person opposite to word :--
1. Flirt -  Flirt ka opposite I guess main hoon , koi mujhe sikhao please how to flirt 😓.
2. Calm and simple - Calm and simple ka opposite I guess mere sare rishtedaar hain 😅
3. Dramebazz - Dramebaaz ki opposite meri mom hain  , the only calm and simple person around me.

21.  Qualities u wanna see in your life partner ??
--> The most important thing for me is  him to be honest with me and loyal to me..

22. Any school teacher u dont like??
--> Omg, there are so mang school teachers i dont like at all.. Each class I upgraded there was always a teacher who would make my life hell 😓 , I still have bad dreams about it.
( goli maar do unhe)

23. Has any boy ever stalked u??
--> Yes , during my college days ..there was a guy who would call me and send me messages from different mobile numbers ..every number would have been different from the previous , also it was only later I got the clue who was that guy but still really stressed me out.

24. What are you most proud of??
--> If I talk about present , then the only thing I am proud of the fact is I have learned to stop caring about the past and have started living in the present.

25. From watty family, take the name of person similar to word :-
1. Love - Love is all my friends and the people who I have interacted with on wattpad.
2. Best in advice - Best in advice (would be including the names of the people from whom I have taken advice in regarding to general life) : You , Diyu and Fida ❤❤
3. Dramebazz - And to answer weirdo I think uska award bhi mujhe hi milna chahiye kyunki everyone else is sweet and supportive.

26. Any two qualities u wanna change in yourself??
--> Yes the two things I want to change in myself is my habit of procrastination and being the ultimate lazy bum, also I want to see myself confident which I am not.

27. Where u wanna see yourself after 5 years??
--> After five years I want to be  content , though I know my life had been full of struggles but despite all that I want a place of warmth and love.

28. What fascinates u more??
--> Space and science fascinates me a lot , there are a lot of possibilities of how things will turn in future and I am quite eager to see them all happening.

29. What friendship for u??
--> Friendship means a lot to me , it's a life long commitment of being true to yourself and to your friends , I would like a single real friend than hundreds of fake friends.

30. Have you ever abused anyone?
--> Yes unfortunately I have been abused emotionally by a few of those relatives due to which I had been in depression for ten years. And physically I was harassed when I was a child by an uncle , fortunately that vile person couldn't do anything as I ran away.
    And no I haven't abused anyone and nor I ever will because I know how painfully it hurts someone.
( that takes guts to say.. I luv u shivi 😍)

31 . One word for yourself??
--> I am a good listener , that's the words I would use for myself but sorry it's two 😜

32. Message for your friends and readers??
--> Thank you each and everyone for all the love and support that you have poured onto me and my stories, I am truly happy to have you all .. these stories that i had started as a way to express my feelings became more and more each day only because of you , I am writing because of you all , thank you all and lots of love ❤❤

33. Howzz chat session??
--> Chat session was wonderful shonu, I loved talking to you , have a lovely day and take care ❤😘
( same here.. Love u more 😘)

-------------------------------------

Shivu tujhe bdaaa trouble kiyaaa.  Sollyy... Itna tym lgaaa...

U tell whom to interview next??
---
Do tell me howzz itt... Pls vote nd support...

Love u all