It's Just a Prank

"Time to wake them up..." Carlos said looking at the 1-A students out cold on the floor. "Aizawa, on 3..." He said pointing to Aizawa who was holding a giant bucket filled with ice and water. "1..... 2...... 3!!!!!"

*SPLASH*

The class 1-A students shot up and immediately woke up.

"COLD!!!" A bunch of them shouted. Then they looked at each other. "Izuku/Midoriya!! You're Alive!!"

Meanwhile, the teachers were laughing their asses off watching the class' reaction that they were all alive. Then the students saw them laughing.

"What the fuck is funny you little shits!?" Bakugo screamed at them.

"Nothing.... Your reactions last night were priceless." Carlos said while showing a video on his phone, the security footage of the dorms and the horrifying experience the class had suffered. "Get pranked motherfuckers! HAHAHA!"

"You little shit!!!" Bakugo yelled and charged at Carlos. Suddenly, he disappeared and reappeared behind Bakugo and strikes his back, leaving him lying on the floor.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Iida exclaimed.

"Allow me to explain.... Since I was making you guys watch scary stuff, the teachers and I thought it would be funny to pull a prank on you guys. We first targeted Izuku since he was the easiest target. Cementoss and I double teamed to scare him, I startled him and forced him into the bathroom, while Cementoss made the concrete hands and dragged him down through the floor into the secret bunker below the ground, we immediately knocked him out with Midnight's quirk. Then we started picking off other targets. With the help of Kamui Woods, we grabbed Mineta and scared him into using his pop-offs and knocked him out without him seeing us."

"What about the claw marks on the walls?"

"That was my quirk. I disintegrated the walls in a claw pattern, while Principal Nedzu would dash through you guys for added fear factor. Then I used my quirk again, disintegrating Bakugo's sweat while Aizawa disabled your quirks, causing a distraction which allowed me to break the floor underneath you guys, which Cementoss immediately patched up so you wouldn't see Midnight knocking them out. Then once it was only the girls left, we used the same tactic we used on Izuku, scaring you guys so much that you blacked out by yourselves."

"But what about when we saw Izuku and Bakugo walking towards us in the halls?"

"That was Kamui Woods' doing. We doused them with red water and Kamui sent branches under their clothes and manipulated them like puppets, we added chains for extra effect."

The class took a while to process this, and after they did:

"Since we feel sorry for scaring the shit out of you, we'll all be giving you an extra five points on your final grade."