Prepertation

"Brother dear it's time to give up," Savathûn said to her brother, Auryx with an evil smile

"Give up?" He replied, "Giving up is not acceptable to the Worm Gods Sister."

     Auryx was pinned down behind a pillar as Savathûn shot her Witch Magic at him, but little did she know that Xivu Arath wasn't far behind her and quietly and carefully snuck up on her sister as she was distracted. Xivu Arath approached a pillar behind Savathûn and waited for the right time.

     Xivu Arath then sprung into action and jumped in the air, sword in hand and stabbed her sister in the back. Since this was Oryx's Throne World, the High War Savathûn would return to her throne world, the High Coven screaming. Xivu Arath didn't want to make the same mistake as her sister and let her guard down so she charged Auryx firing her Arc Bolts to keep her brother behind cover. Auryx was waiting with his mighty Cleaver in hand and ready to strike. Xivu Arath got closer and Auryx quickly came up with his plan, which would surely work and if it didn't and he was killed then he would die permanently.

     As Xivu Arath got to the pillar and Auryx sprung from his cover and the slammed down with his sword. Xivu Arath had dodged the attack and the two siblings began their sword battle to see who would be the strongest. Eventually, they locked swords and both rulers of the Hive used their strength to overpower one another as their swords grind against each other.

"You've grown stronger Brother..." Xivu Arath said as she tried to overpower her brother

"As I have Sister and our Gods will be pleased of it." Auryx retorted "But I believe it is time to end this Goddess of War."

That statement made Xivu Arath smirk "I couldn't agree more."

     Quickly Auryx swept Xivu Arath's legs from under her and she fell backward. Auryx slammed down on her, in which Xivu Arath blocked with her sword. They were at a stalemate again.

     As the two were trying to break the stalemate Xivu Arath noticed Savathûn approaching quietly behind Auryx, dagger in hand. Auryx was smarter than the last time and learned from Savathûn's betrayal. As she was about to break Auryx in the back with her dagger Auryx quickly spun and cut the Goddess of Trickery's head right off in one clean swing and went back to blocking Xiva Arath's attack. Savathûn never expected her brother to do such a thing and outwit the one of trickery.

     As Savathûn fell over dead Auryx quickly and powerfully slammed his mighty Cleaver down at Xivu Arath, who instinctively blocked but this time Auryx broke through Xivu Arath's sword and cut her head down into two fleshy flaps as a black liquid oozed out of the wound.

Auryx dropped to one knee and tried to catch his breath and was surrounded by the blood of his sisters, he had won.