Oh sweet Bill❤️

I woke up to feel a warm sensation of comfort and protection. I looked over my shoulder to see Bill with his arm around me, messy hair, and sleeping peacefully. He was so cute, I couldn't help but just look at him. He shifted on the bed and his eyes fluttered open.

"M-morning Y-Y/N, how did y-you sleep." He said blushing, and sitting up rubbing his eyes

"Other than the Nightmare.. I slept really good. How about you" I said a bit sheepishly.

"G-good.. a lot w-warmer and softer than on the f-floor." He said with a chuckle. "W-wanna hang o-out today."he said blushing a bit

"Y-yeah.. wanna call up the losers and see where they wanna meet up." I said a bit cluelessly.

"I- uh m-meant just u-us today" He said a bit shyly. "Unless y-you want t-to bring the l-losers.. I-.. I-it's up t-to you" his said with a small frown

"Ohhh. Oh I'm sorry, yeah we could hang out today. We'll hang out with the rest another time" I said blushing a lot. I thought 'is this a date? I would be happy if it was.. but I doubt he feels the same way I do..' "I should run back to my house and grab something to wear.. c-could you come with me.. just Incase you know.. Aaron is still there.." I said a bit scared

"O-of course.. i-i will always b-be there for you y/n/n" he said with a small blush across his cheeks and a small smile. I smiled and we walked down stairs and to the garage. We hopped on his bike and went to my house.

I slowly creaked open the door. I heard my mom come running.

"Y/F/N (your full name), Where we're you I was worried sick!" My mom yelled as she grabbed my by the shoulders.

"I-I went to B-Bills house..I just can't be in the same house as..him" I said clenching my fists looking down. Bill put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic look and I smiled.

"Y/N..Uhm.. Actually sweetie.. Aaron is gonna stay with us for the next three days.." she said with a sad face. My blood boiled and I squeezed my fists even harder and pushed my mom away.

"I-..I'm not staying in this damned house when he is here. I can't stand the sight of him...Nor being in the same household as him.." I said loosening my grip on my hands. I squeezed so hard I left nail gouges on my palm.

"Y-you can stay w-with me till he's g-gone" Bill said with a smile.

"C-can I? Just until Aaron's gone?" I pleaded

"I uhm... I guess so..." she said "Ill call you when he leaves okay?" She said

"Yeah.. thanks mom... I'm gonna go grab some stuff." I said as I walked upstairs with Bill following me. We walked Into my room and I went to my closet and pulled out a yellow loose dress, brown belt, pale pink knitted sweater, and converse. I ran to the bathroom and got dressed. I walked out to see Bill sitting on my bed waiting.

"Y-you look nice." He said with a small blush spread across his cheeks.

"T-thanks" I said also with a blush. I grabbed my empty backpack and put some clothes in it and i secretly grabbed my diary too. "Alright we could go now." I said with a smile swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"O-okay.." He said with a smile "we can drop t-that off at my place then go f-figure something out to d-do." He said as we hopped onto his bike.

Once we reached his house I ran inside quickly and dropped my bag in his room, and ran out again, back downstairs. I hopped on his bike again and we rode off. "Where are we going." I asked

"Y-you'll s-see."

A/N:.................Author chan is dead die to 2K FREAKIN READS GUYS ARE YOU SEROUS OMG IM SCREAMING!!! ILYASM!! AH I CANT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM AH!! I'm so glad you guys enjoy my story❤️ ilyasm ❤️
Have a good morning, day, or night ❤️
-Aria☕️