Then Ojiro got on to Iida's back and, while it was a close call for a minute with Power Loader destroying the ground on where they were going to land, but Iida extended his jump range with his Quirk and threw Ojiro to the goal and passed!

"They're both amazing!" Uraraka commented and I thought the same thing as well.

While Iida can be sometimes...uncool...he can also be pretty cool other times.

I heard Danny speak. "I knew Iida could pass! Well, can't let him show me up!" He then turned around to go out the door as it was his turn to take the test.

Wow...even though I believed in Iida, Danny sounded like he was 100% positive. What happened between those two that caused them to be so close?

Danny's POV:

Like I said, I'll always believe in Iida. No matter what, because one day...he's going to pull me out of the darkness, right?

I went out with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. We went out to the training field that now looked like a neighborhood.

"It's our turn. Let's go." Todoroki ordered as he started to walk to our destination, but Yaoyorozu wasn't responding or following.

"Yaoyorozu!" I shouted a bit to get her attention and she looked up, surprised, like someone woke her up from a daydream.

"Are you nervous?" Todoroki asked her with a hint of worry.

"N-no." 'Liar.' I thought with a sigh.

"Well, considering who we're up against..." He said in understanding.

I nodded my head in agreement as well. "No kidding. Do you know how many times that stupid old man kicked my ass?" I smiled in a joking manner, trying to ease the tension in the air.

"I have a plan." The half and half announced with confidence.

That's when we heard the bell. "Team Todoroki, Aizawa, and Yaoyorozu, practical exam. Ready, go!"

We started to run in an alley. "Yaoyorozu! It doesn't matter what you make, just keep creating small objects. When you can't make them anymore, that means Aizawa-sensei is close. Danny, keep your strength as the two of us will tag team once we find Aizawa-sensei." Todoroki ordered, starting to take charge.

We nodded our heads and I was extremely relieved I didn't have to take the position as leader.

"This exam will depend on who finds who first." I said as I knew this was not going to be a walk in the park.

"Once we can see him, I'll draw him to me and Danny will sneak behind him from the back." Todoroki planned and I saw several holes in that formation.

"That's not going to work. The old man specializes in sneak attacks and will most likely come when least expected. Even with my Quirk, that demon always knows where I am!" I pointed out in slight annoyance.

"And we don't know whether this will be a ground battle or an aerial one. He always liked to jump on high places whenever he could." I explained, thinking of all the times he chased me from the rooftops of buildings whenever we played 'Heroes and Villans' as training. It's the Quirk version of Cops and Robbers.

The Lost Prince, The Founded Hero (Alternate Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें