What did you do

It's been 1 months since you and Yoongi was dating. You two were the cutest couple in school and everyone hate it. It's now your 1 months anniversary with Yoongi so you were going to go to his place for a movie night.

         When you reached his house you knocked on the door no answer so you walked in because it wasn't locked. You did see him so you went to find him in his room since you heard the door closed and some noise. When you got up there the noise got louder, you opened his door and your heart sunk you feel like it was ripped to pieces.

         You saw your old friend on top of Yoongi and they were making out but soon notice you "oh Y/N it's not wha-" you cut his words "stop. Why Rose why. Why do you always do this to me" "well Y/N what can I say boys love me. Who can resist this" she pointed at herself. You started to get angry "Rose you didn't have to do this you had Cha. I thought you wanted him" "I did but he's dead meat. He don't even know what love is but this man right here does and he do it well" she said with a smirk.

       Yoongi tried to hug you but you pushed him away "How can you do this to me. I give you everything, was it not enough or are you just a playboy like everyone else" "Y/N let me ex-" "NO I think I had enough Yoongi" you said with tears coming out of your eyes "w-what do you mean Y/N" he said with sad eyes "I'm saying let's b-break u-up Y-Yoongi I had enough of this. Enjoy life with the perfect Rose like everyone does" you turned around and walked away "Y/N PLEASE DON'T GO I NEED YOU. YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING PLEASE" he shouted at you but you were already out the door.

                              YOONGI POV'S
         How did I let this happen and why is Rose even in my room or even in my room. "Rose why are you here"? You asked in a angry tone "well I saw how well you treated Y/N so I decided to leave Cha for you even though Cha hates Y/N. So I kind of put some stuff in your drink and bring you up here to make out" "ROSE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR YOU Will REAGENT IT" but Rose did move so you pushed her out and she left.

        "WTF she just made me lost the best person ever I know Y/N been hurting so much I just don't know what to do. I can't let her go I need her in my life why is this happening " you thought in your head. Soon you fell asleep without realizing it.

                   TIME SKIP 5 MONTHS LATER
                                  Y/N POV'S
           It's been months since you caught Yoongi with Rose. He still try's to talk to you but you refuse to listen. For Cha he's still troubles for you and hate you. As for your friends you stop talking but still talk from time to time but not much. It was not long until you stopped being bright and a good student and started being cold to people . You have stopped going to school for awhile but went back still having good grades.

         Today is you decided to finally talk to people but still cold to them at the same time. For the fast weeks Yoongi keeps following you but you ignored him but today is weird for some reason.

       You were at your locker when Yoongi, Cha, and V came to you and smashed your locker close but you ignored them and walked off. "Y/N WE ARE SORRY FOR WHAT WE DID TO YOU BUT PLEASE FORGIVE US" they shouted and you stopped and turned around to only yell at them.

          "Oh so you guys want to apologize for breaking me? Please like I care if you guys are looking for the old and weak Y/N well so sorry to tell you but she dead. I killed her with my own hand and your hurtful words to her so bye now" "Y/N. what happened to you? Why are you like this? Please listen" all of them said except for V cause he didn't do anything. "Bye boys.

          You walked off trying to hide your tears but then you heard V said "please Sabrina don't shoot us or her" you turned around quickly. In your thoughts "o my god she's going to pull the trigger at Cha. What should I do he hates me and I hate him, but I can't let him die I deserve to die" Sabrina started to talk "oh V little V I won't shoot you or Yoongi or that girl I'll only shoot Cha so close your eye now" as you heard that you stared to run fast.

         You reached to Cha just in time to push all of them to the side when she pulled the trigger and hit me instead of him or the others. Sabrina shot you right in the stomach "o my god how can I shoot my childhood best friend" she dropped her gun shaking and the guys runs towards you.

          Your vision stated to get blurry, your head hurts a lot than you fell on the ground but someone caught you it was Yoongi. "Y/N why did you take to bullet for someone who does even care about you"  Cha hit his shoulder "Yah this is no time for jokes".  Yoongi started to cry hard when you said "I know he doesn't care but thanks to him I met you. You are the best thing in my life so sad it ended early. I will never forget get any of you" you said shaking.

          "Yah Y/N stay with us. You don't know how much Yoongi loves you, he cries himself to sleep, he won't eat anything all he do is think about you and I'll never forgive you if you leave us. You're my only close friend who I can tell stuff to so please don't leave" V said with tears in his cheeks. You wipe his tears away

      "Hey my little Kim Taehyung don't cry be a big boy live life to the fullest and don't let others bully you ok" he nodded. "Y/N why did you get in the way it was meant for Cha not you. You are the reason why I'm still living you helped me while I was a kid. I only shot him because he broke you and broke me when we were kids. I never meant to shoot you please don't leave" she was crying real hard.

         My hand reached her and wipe her tears "oh my dear childhood friend I know that you're hurt and don't blame yourself I know how you feel you just took all the pain away from now I can die with me doing it myself thank for everything my dearest friend".

       Cha stared talking. "You idiot why didn't you let me die I'm selfish I should've been the one who got shot, the one who's on the ground, the one who's dying. But now I see how important you are to this world please please live for everyone" he said shaking and was about to cry.

      "Cha don't you dare cry I am nothing to be crying over so be happy that I'm gone ok and if I let you die you would've seen how beautiful life is and you would've open your eyes if I didn't take the bullet so don't cry ok" he nodded trying to hold in tears.

       Finally Yoongi spoke "you idiot you freaking idiot why would you just leave me like that do I not matter anymore. You should've just kept walking so you'll be safe but why Y/N don't you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me now please live for me, for us and for our love. Don't leave me alone I-I love you so live please" he's crying like a rainy day.

        "Yoongi don't do anything stupid if I don't survive this live for me and I'm also sorry I didn't let you explain everything to me and be selfish and think about myself. Now don't call the police on Sabrina she didn't do anything wrong let her go. My final words is that I-I... I never told you this but I love you. I love you with all my heart".

      "I love you too Y/N" but you didn't hear anything and couldn't see anything or any one they're gone and it's all black.

(A/N: sorry if this chapter is too long is just that I have a big imaginary. Also sorry for my grammar and missed spelling. Thank for reading there's more to come)