What are we

The next day everything was the same you do all your work already, yoongi and V came after you, you talk to both of them, it seems like yoongi forgot about yesterday. The class started, just in awhile the bell of lunch ringed so you do the stuff you would usually do. At lunch yoongi and V found you and sat next to you again and you guys talked to each and to your friends about random stuff.

         You were peacefully waiting to go back to class with yoongi and V after they finish their food when something caught your eyes. It was Cha and your ex-friend, she was sitting on his lap and holding his neck and talking to his friends but than Cha see you staring at them so he kissed her on her lips to her neck leaving mark with mad you mad which turned into anger into sadness.

        It didn't take long until you started crying uncontrollably while all your friends stare st you not know what to do even yoongi tried to help but you ran out of the cafeteria and running towards your class but you didn't notice Cha following you.

                                  CHA POV'S
          I followed Y/N to wherever she was going. While following her I was thinking "did I really had to do that to her. I know she still love me badly but I don't want to see her cry or hurt herself. If only my mom liked her I wouldn't have broken up with her, maybe we weren't Ment to be". I stop thinking when I saw Y/N stop and turn around and saw you "Shit. What should I do".

Y/N POV'S
               "Why are you following me you jerk" you shout at him "calm down little girl. We have to same class together remember" he said smirking. You started walking and again than you stop turned your back on the wall sliding down and started crying again. Cha started to walk over to you and hold both of your cheeks with one hand and hold down on your cheek hard "oh Y/N you silly girl. I've never love you or will ever love you, you ugly slut" he said than threw your face to the side.

           He was about to slap you but a hand stopped him inches away from your face. You heard cha hiss in pain and you felt hands on your shoulders while Cha was still hating punch. You looked up and saw Riley and V holding your shoulders and saying "Y/N look at us everything is going to be fine". You nodded and got up and your eyes widen when you see yoongi punch Cha.

You ran to yoongi and hug him from behind "yoongi... YOONGI I'm fine okay please stop" you started to cry again and he stopped and turned to you "come with me" you just nodded. As you were walking your teacher passed by and saw you crying "omygash min yoongi is she okay? What happened" "she fine. I think both of us would be late for class I need to calm her down" yoongi said "it's fine just make sure our top student would be fine got it" he replied back "ok".

Both of you guys walked to an hallway where no one goes to "Y/N stop crying. Please don't cry, it hurts me to see you cry over that jerk" "yoongi it's no use nothing can make me forget him or make it better" you said sobbing "well I can try something if you let me" "what is it"? "Just say yes or no" he said with a smirk "um.. yes".

       He came closer to you, you backed up until you hit you back on the wall. He put both of his hand on each side of you and came closer and closer until his lip met your lip. He kissed you for awhile waiting for you to kiss him back so you did, you kissed him back.

        Soon he pulled away smiling but you were still shocked. "Y/N are you unhappy that I missed you. You look disappointed" his smile fade "y-yoongi"? "Yeah"? "What am I too you"? "Well of course one of my greatest friend" "WHAT AM I TOO YOU" you started to shout "yah stop yelling or I'll kiss you again" "Yoongi I said WHA-" he cut your sentence by kissing you.

         He pulled away and said "what if I said you're mine" "what do you mean" you asked confused "what I mean is Y/N be my girlfriend. I don't want to see you cry or get hurt anymore, and not just that when I first saw you I knew you were the one. The one for me, so what do you say" "ok I'll be Your's" you said trying not to blush "oh and one last thing" "what is it" "don't act like I don't know about your scars from cutting yourself. Please don't anymore ok" he said to you warmly "OK" you shout at him and started to run and shout at him again "YOONGI YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME". He started chasing you.

         When he caught you you slipped and was falling you closed you eye ready to feel the pain when suddenly you feel someone wrapping their arms around you. When you both hit the ground you look up and saw Yoongi holding you "Y/N you are so clumsy. Now be careful next time" "Whatever let's go class is going to start". You both continue you day but you were just thinking about Yoongi asking you to be his and it made you have sparks you haven't had in a long time.