CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:

Začít od začátku

"Everything alright Annabelle?" Halt asked with a worried look on his face. Belle didn't even bother to look up at Halt.

"Fine" She said in a irritated tone and stormed off. Belle, then strapped the wooden bucket, which she had been unknowingly gripping on to harshly in anger, to the back of the saddle on Beauty. After that was done, Belle turned to face Halt and Gilan standing behind her and instantly she knew what they were going to say.

"No!" she said before they had even breathed a single sound. Gilan and Halt gave each other curious glances.

"No...What?" Gilan asked. His face was scrunched up, with his eye brows in a furrow. Curiosity filling his normally cheerful Caramel coloured eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving. I'm coming with you guys to hunt down the Kalkara like we agreed and I'm not going to let you two force me in to leaving just because I'm a stupid princess who is heir to the stupid throne!" Belle said. She took a big intake of air, since she said it all in one giant breath. She didn't care if they knew she was eavesdropping anymore. She was angry and determined to stay back with them to hunt down the Kalkara. Halt and Gilan stood there surprised.

"How did you know we were going to ask you to not come with us?" Halt asked, a little skeptic that she had just taken a random guess.

Belle shrugged her shoulders, "I was eavesdropping on you two over there" Belle said jerking her head toward the spot they had been talking. Gilan and Halt's faces soon changed from surprise to anger.

"You were eavesdropping?" Halt asked. He couldn't believe that Belle had just listened to their whole conversation. Belle nodded.

"Well yes, and I don't appreciate how you two talk about me like I'm some baby behind my back!" Belle burst in to anger. "I'm not just a girl, you know!" Belle aimed that comment at Gilan and saw that his eyes were now filled with guilt. "Yes, I am princess Annabelle heir to the throne, but it doesn't mean you have to treat me like I'm unable to look after myself! I'm nothing like a princess, in fact, I'm far from even acting like a girl! And here you two are, treating me like I haven't spent the last 6 months working my butt off to become apart of the Ranger Corps where it thought I would be accepted as for who I really am!" Belle said, he voice almost in a scream. Belle breathed heavily from the large amount of things she said in such little breaths. Then, once she was able to talk again, she started to speak again. "but I guess I was wrong" Belle said in a small voice. She saw shame on both Halt and Gilan's faces. She then felt a warm hand on her shoulder and turned to see Will giving her a reassuring smile to help her calm down. They all stood in silence for a while until Halt gained the courage to break it.

"Annabelle, We're sorry, but..." Belle let a defeated sigh, knowing what Halt was going to say. "your father would slaughter us all if something bad happened to you. And we're not saying that it will, but it's always safe to take precautions. Your father would want you safe with him. Go back to Araluen and help him assemble the army with Crowley. Then, you wont be missing out on any ranger training. You'll still be experiencing what rangers have to do, and assembling armies is a big thing to do and it would be great if you lent Crowley a hand" Belle fell her blood boiling again, but she decided to hold it in.

"Fine" she said in a irritated voice and stormed off toward Beauty. She grabbed the reins and turned back toward Will, Gilan and Halt who were standing there, watching her leave.

"Have fun" she said in a bitter voice. Belle was about to climb in to the saddle when she heard Will's voice.

"Belle wait!" Will called. Belle's heart melted. She loved how even his voice made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, although she tried to not show it on the outside. She turned to see Will now in arms reach. Then, he inched closed and closer until they were barely inches apart. Belle looked into Will's eyes ad felt her stomach erupt with butterflies. Will stood there, not believing how beautiful her eyes seemed even when she was angry. Then, not able to resist any longer, brushed his lips against Belle's. Belle felt her butterflies now shape shift in to eagles soaring through her body and she felt a shiver of happiness rush down her spine. Will wrapped his arms around Belle's waist while Belle wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for over 10 seconds, before Will reluctantly pulled back.

"Ride safe" he whispered. Then, that's when Belle realised that he'll be facing the dangerous Kalkara who is almost invincible and felt a surge of fear run through her as she realised that he might have to face death. Belle felt tears well up in her eyes, but she swallowed them back down.

"Don't die on me, ok?" Belle said, only just managing to stop her voice from cracking. Will nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. Then, they both let go of each other. Belle then gave big bear hugs to Halt and Gilan warning them, that if they die on her, she would never forgive them. Belle let a few tears fall down her cheeks before she managed to bring herself to climbing in to Beauty's saddle and to ride off toward Araluen.

A/N: sorry it's a short chapter, but I'm updating soon!! Vote if you think you want to, comment if u want to, follow if u want to and keeping reading if you want to see what happens to Belle, wait what?!?!?! Nothing can happen to her if she isn't fighting the Kalkara, maybe she goes against halt and Gilan's wishes!!! *gasp*. I'm gonna go and eat some food now, but will update soon
Also tell me what you think about Will and Annabelle?!?!?!?!???
- Jess-XX--