"Well, there's every possibility, thanks, Sara, by the way, does Sora still hate my guts?"

"I'm afraid he does, no matter what I say to him he won't listen and he won't change his opinion about you."

"Well can't say I blame him, after all, it's not just me he hates it's also Katsumi, I just wish there was some way for him not to hate me since I'm not Katsumi even though my mismatched eyes kinda remind him a little too much, sometimes I think I need to wear coloured contacts in my eyes."

Sara giggled a little and she then said to me.

"You don't have to do that besides, I like those mismatched eyes of yours, they're like the colour of jewels."

I smiled at Sara when she said this and I then ruffled her hair.

"Thanks, Sara."

"SARA!!"

A familiar voice shouted and when we looked at the source of the voice it was Sora and he was angry again.

"I thought I told you to stay away from that woman!"

"Sora, please, Kano-nee isn't that bad."

"Urasai!! I don't want to hear it and as for you!"

Sora glared at me and I glared at him back.

"You stay away from my sister! because of you, she's been refusing to listen to me!"

"Maybe if you weren't so protective and a control freak she wouldn't have to disobey you, can't you see that she's not some dog that's loyal to you, I get the idea that she's your sister but, I won't sit by and let you control her, Sara can make her own decisions."

Sara smiled at me when I said this and then Sora's aura appeared and he growled under his breath.

"I've had enough of this, you're nothing more than an interfearing loser who looks exactly like that tratious snake! I'll get rid of you once and for all and this time, I will make sure that I won't let you escape this time!"

Sora shouted before he threw an Ice spear at me but I jumped away in time. I glared at Sora and I shouted.

"You're crazy!!"

"Shut up!!"

Sora suddenly summoned a snow storm and I used my arms to shield my face. I looked around making sure that kept my guard up and I then created a firewall after making my twin tails and ears appear again. Once the snow storm died down, Sora frowned at me and then Sara shouted.

"Sora stop it!!"

"Stay out of this Sara!! she's mine!!"

Sora shouted before he threw another ice spear at me. I jumped in the air in time and I created a fireball before throwing it at Sora. Sora dodged the attack in time and then he shouted.

"Grr!! those flames are starting to annoy me!!"

Sora used some kind of hand sign and then he shouted.

"Ice wind storm!!"

My eyes widen when another snowstorm appeared but this time, some ice appeared in the storm cutting my uniform and my skin in the process. Sara then shouted.

"Kano-nee!!"

I stood my ground after the storm died down. I was in so much pain I thought my body was gonna go numb. Aoi then asked me.

"Kano, are you all right?!"

"I'm fine, these are just scratches."

Sora smirked at me and he then said to me.