Smother Me (Falling In Love With A Secret Service Agent)

For all of her twelve years at the Maderna School, Dylan Horst has never once had a boyfriend. Her friends couldn't believe it; her mom couldn't believe it; and in some ways, Dylan couldn't either. She had been a fast developer when she was younger, but her large boobs, curvy figure, and old soul had done nothing to attract the idiots at her elite private school in Washington, D.C., who prefered something more along the lines of size 0 and ready to please. Finally giving up on high school guys, Dylan can only look towards college, where she hopes to meet somebody older and more mature, who is able to appreciate her fully. But as it turns out, Dylan need not look any further than the Secret Service Agents who swarm her school under the sworn oath to protect and defend President Masters' daughters, Catharine and Melissa Masters. So when Dylan becomes aware of one agent in particular, who happens to be very young and very cute and whose stare follows her down the hallway every day after third period, she throws everything she's got into reeling him in. And despite Nathan's strongest attempts to resist her, in the end he can't keep himself away from Dylan any more than she can. But when his first and foremost responsibility is to the Masters' girls, what will happen when Nathan has to choose between his love and his duty?

***************************************************************

Hey guys - hope you enjoy this new romance story! I kind of stopped feeling the Alpha twins and the Peter Hale stories I had going on...but who knows, I might pick them back up soon! But until then, I'm going to be working on this story and NLMG so I hope you give this story a chance! Btdubs I actually DO go to school with the Obama girls, so that's how I got this idea (it's been a fantasy of mine ever since the Secret Service agents showed up haha) and that's how YOU know that all of these details are legit! So thanks! xoxox

btw - cover made by @wires_ so go hit her up for an amazing cover! :D