Chapter 15

Your POV

Nine months later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I laid in the hospital bed, the hospital gown on, and Scorpius in my arms.

"Wanna hold him Draco?" I ask.

"Of course." Draco smiles.

I hand him Scorpius and Draco coos, "Hello little one."

I hope we can raise him...

11 years later

I hugged my son goodbye as he was just about to get on the train to Hogwarts.

"I love you." I say as I kiss his head.

"I love you too Mum." Scorpius whispers.

The whistle blew, signaling that it's time. I look over to Harry, Ginny, and their children. I smile. I'm glad they got their happy ending.

"I love you both!" Scorpius calls as he gets on the train with his stuff.

I blow him a kiss as I see him get in a compartment with Harry's kids. At least I know he'll be safe with them.

"What if he's not in Slytherin?" Draco asked me as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Well, you'll just have to suck it up and move on with it." I laugh.

He gives me a look and we wave at Scorpius as the train moves.
•••••
We left the station and Apparated back home.

"So what now?" I ask, walking back in.

"Well, maybe we can look over the picture album." Draco suggested, "So we can remember Scorpius."

I smiled, "Good idea!"

Draco retrieved the album and we looked over it.

"Aww! There is the picture we took of him on his very first birthday!" I exclaim, pointing to the picture of Scorpius, chocolate cake smeared on his face and giggling.

We looked over all the Christmas pictures, Birthday pictures, everything. I miss when he was little. Maybe not that much, but I still miss it.

There was this one time where he would not stop crying. We had Narcissa come over so we could sleep! One time, Draco was playing with him in the pool, and he saw that his diaper was swelling up. Draco said that was the worst diaper ever!

I laughed at all the good times. I miss him so much already! I know, that's the mother instinct. Oh well, I guess I'll have to suck it up!