Chapter 13

Draco's POV

"How have you been able to control this? I mean, have you had any practice?" I asked, concerned.

"I've been practicing." Yn reply.

"Okaaayyy..." I trail off.

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes. She steps back a few steps and I see the blue fire glowing in her eyes. Nails, turn to talons. Skin turns to scales, she takes the form of a big and might dragon.

"Whoa." I murmur.

She grins wickedly at me, her wings spread out and she growls, "Ready?"

I nod. I grab all of the bags and climb on top her back. We take off with a beat of her powerful wings. The air felt nice and I could see everything in a spectacular view.

"Do you know where your going?" I asked.

"Yes I do Draco." She laughs deeply.

Her voice has been distorted from turning into a dragon. In a few hours, we flew over the US, no one screaming.

Must've done an invisiblity spell.

We landed and I got off Yn's back, taking the bags with me. She turned back to human form and took her bags.

"Let's go!" She said, the fire fading in her eyes.

She took my hand and dragged me to an old, abandoned house.

Your POV

I took him to my home. The one where Bellatrix took away my Dad. The one I was born in. So many memories flooded back. I still remember after all these years. Me laughing as my parents played with me, performing magic.

"Let's get this place spiffed up shall we?" I told Draco.

I did the spell as soon as we walked inside. The chandelier hung back on the ceiling, pictures that were burned looked good as new, the old piano that was destroyed went back into it's place, all good as new.

"There we go. Let me give you a tour." I said and I showed Draco around.

After the tour was over, it got dark.

"Well time for bed!" I said as we plopped onto the bed.

We snuggled into each other's arms and fell asleep.