Call Me... Master Prologue

Note: This is a Gorean fanfic. This did not take place on Gor, nor does it exist in the story. This is inspired by the Gorean Saga. There will be some sections that are a bit mature, so be warned.

List of Characters:

Arista, the main female character, begins as a normal wealthy woman, is abducted and made a slave by a groups of men, of the Warriors Caste.
age: 19
hair: black
eyes:green
height is average for a woman, skin is white
no scars
brand of slave girl, after capture

Kentin, the main male character, of the Caste of Warriors, captures Arista, is her master.
age: 28
hair:blonde
eyes: blue
height is slightly above average for a man, skin is white
has small scar down right leg, and another on left shoulder.

Faulan, Kentin's closest friend, of the Caste of Warriors
age: 26
hair:dark brown
eyes: grey
height is about a foot above average for a man, skin is white
has scar across chest and a small one on right arm

The time is in the middle ages. The place, high up in a remote mountain chain. 12 hidden villages, around one larger town, all hidden from knowledge of the common populous. Each village is made up of 3 large section, the man, the free woman, and the slave woman. Men and free women are made up of various castes. Note, the free women don't actually do much concerning the caste duties, that's all men stuff.

The Caste of Warriors, men who are trained in shield, sword, spear. Crossbow and longbow also. These brave men protect their homes, their women, and their villages' Home Stones

The Caste of Hunters, are the men that go out to hunt, bringing back their kills, to be distributed through their village.

The Caste of Farmers, are the men that grow the crops, tend the orchards, and gather berries.

The Caste of Ranchers, raise the farm animals; cows, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys.

The Caste of Apothecaries, go out and gather healing herbs, and are the people to go to if someone is hurt or sick.

The Caste of Hostlers, raise the fine mountain ponies, swift and sturdy.

The Caste of Tavernkeepers, brew ales and run taverns.

The Caste of Bakers, take the harvested crops, like rye and oat, and especially wheat, grind them and do a lot of the baking.

The Caste of Tanners, tan hides, and are usually a little distant from the main village. They then sell them to:

The Caste of Merchants, buy and sell things, and are often traveling through the villages.

The Caste of Milliners, take flax grown by Farmers, and craft them into string and fabric.

The Caste of Smithies, have great forges, taking ores, smelting them, and make most of the metal things required by the villages.

The Caste of Pigeoners, keep great pigeon coops in each village, and often spread out their birds through the other villages. This is a fairly good method of sending messages to the different villages.

The Caste of Scribes, historians, bookkeepers, studiers of knowledge.

The Caste of Leaders, are the leaders, and sub leaders, of the villages.

Now, there are more castes than that, but not that many. Oh and we can't forget the Caste of Slavers. These men train slave girls, and sell them.

These are mentioned to help get a feel of life in the villages.

Now, you might think that these villages are actually very big. Well, they're not. Ok, they're not puny either. The middle is the largest, that you could easily call a city. A rather large one, but we won't go into that right now.

Also, every year at high summer, there is a great festival at the main village, full of trading and feasting and dancing slaves.

(the actual story will come as chapters, and this will be updated when it needs it)