~♡°Arabella's Birthday Party!°♡~ (Part 1)

Eeeeeekkkk!~ My crushes birthday is near! Ten days left!

{Cecilia's POV}

  Eeekk!!~ I'm invited to Arabella's party! Oh lemmie explain why I'm so happy, so Arabella has invited 8 girls only so here's the list:

1.Cecilia Natureheart (Me)
2.Aniella Salvador (her crush)
3.Hannah Palafox (Ms.President)
4.Paulina Rodrigez (Ms.Vice)
5.Cassie Estrada (Ms.Secretary)
6.Pauline Natureheart
7.Kai Paspin
8.Khailee

I'm excited because she is taking us to a sweetshop, and she said it's the best.

'~Le time skip to teh party~'

   "Lia- Woah this place is amazing! And no Homo and Transphobes are here." "Waiter-here are your menus." "Lia-Okieee, I am going to get Bi Birthday with skittles and chocolate sprinkled on top and blue lemonade." "Arabella-And I am going to get the same thing with pink lemonade." "Kai- I am going to get Waffle Wafer Drizzle with chocolate and blue lemonade." "Hannah- I am going to get Milo Dinosaur." "Aniella- Same for me but with rainbow sprinkles." "Cassie-I will get Shake-Shake Milk tea with whipped cream and Skittles." "Pauline- I am going to get Bi Birthday with whipped cream and Skittles, Shake-Shake milk tea with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle and Rice Crispies Delight with the flower sprinkles." "Khailee-And I am going to get General's blue cream ice cream with chocolate drizzle and blue lemonade." "Pauline-Who is going to pay?" "Arabella- My parents." "Pauline- I'll pay mine myself."

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Thats all I can think of today guys! Oh! I- Nevermind

~💜CeciliaNFina💜