Last Day Part 1

Mikey woke up feeling a bit sick. He hasn't eaten since last week. Because his family won't feed him. They abused him. Punched him whenever they could. 

That morning he left his room which was in the attic, and headed downstairs. He walked into the kitchen to recive glares. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. 

He sat in his chair only for his two brothers sitting next to him to scoot away. 

Mikey sighed. He couldn't think of a time where he was genrually happy. He attempt to smile only for it to go down in flames. He just couldn't think of a reason to smile. 

He never had a good time with his family, he was bullied all his life. How could he smile?

After breakfest, well for nearly all of the Hamato members, they headed to the bus stop. Mikey put the orange hood on his head to hide his blonde hair. His brothers were in front of him. Laughing and making fun of one thing. Him. They talked horrible things about him. 

Mikey teared up. Why couldn't his family love him like he loves them? 

On the bus, April, Karai, and Mona sat next to their boyfriends. Renet and Shinigami sat close to Mikey, who was silently crying. Renet hugged him and Shini pat his shoulder. 

April, Karai, and Mona watched. Sending signs of comfort from the front while the others were in the back. Oh, how they wanted to run up and hug him and comfort him. If it wasn't their boyfriends hated him. 

Leo, Donnie, and Raph talked with their friends. The popular kids. The one's who picked on Mikey the most. 

They did everything they could to him. Once they even broke his arm. And did his fmaily care? Fuckin' no! (A/N sorry for the cuss. Couldn't hold it back.) 

They didn't care that Mikey was hurting on the inside and out. That he hated being himself because of them. They wish he was gone.

And who knew that night he could be....

Sorry it was so short. I have to make this a two parted becuse i am in school. 2nd hour Math. Me and my now pink looking hair. I just finished a math test, so i was like "Meh, why not?" And wrote this chapter. Not it's all up to you guys. Should Mikey kill himself and end it all? Or should his family save him in the nick of time? Plz leave it in the comments below. Well, Peace out 4 now!!! Bye!!!