A New Beginning

The cold atmosphere made it hard for me to sit still in the car. Even with the windows rolled up and the heater on full blast, I was freezing. I pulled my jacket closer to my body and leaned my head against the fogged up window in my dad's BMW. I sighed, hating the unfortunate events that have unfolded in my short seventeen years of life.
                                    I used to be happy, care free, bright, and thought love was the most amazing thing in the world. I used to go to parties, make out with my boyfriend, make new friends, and do the unthinkable. I used to love sky diving, surfing, and riding the most terrifying rides at the amusement park. Now, I'm sad, serious, and dull. Now, I prefer staying at home watching re-runs of Pretty Little Liars, eating tubs of Ben & Jerry's strawberry ice cream, and trying to avoid my social life. Most importantly, I don't believe in falling in love.
            As I sat in the car thinking about what will become of my life a fact suddenly dawns on me. School. I finally arrive  home and..
"Indianna!" My mom yelled and ran out of the house engulfing me in a bear hug. I almost fell from the impact. I laughed when she smothered my face with kisses and tears streamed down her face. Her perfume filled my nose and I instantly relaxed. I sighed in contentment. I knew for sure my mother would never betray me. She would never give up on me. This is the first time I smiled in days. I felt so safe in her arms. "You've grown so much! I missed you!"
"Mom, you saw me three weeks ago." I chuckled and sighed again. "I missed you too," I said seriously this time, holding back tears of my own. My mother looked gorgeous. She's forty two and she looked like she was still in her early thirties. Her long straight, dark brown hair was pulled into a tight pony tail and she wore a black dress that hugged her body nicely. Her high cheekbones complimented her black eyes and her red lipstick made her look professional, yet lovely. I looked just like her, except my hair was slightly curled at the bottom making it look like I've curled it with a curling iron and my eyes were green, just like my father's own.
    My mother has always been the biggest part of my childhood and has always been there for me when I have needed her most. Now I have come to stay with her, for as long as I can, to get away from my past. That is in the past now, so I put my bag in the side and hurry up to my room, getting away from my mothers seemingly endless questions. I sigh and collapse on my cream sofa.
   It was getting dark already and I could see the stars in the sky began to appear. I was sitting in my huge bedroom, looking out the window to the back yard. The only thing I didn't like about this place was the forest that was a few feet away from my house. It was strange and creepy. It looked like one of those forests in those scary movies they tell you not to go into. The fog surrounded the trees mysteriously and I shivered at the thought of walking into the forest and what could happen if I did. Just when I thought that, I saw something black zipping through trees. What the hell was that? I started to panic, werewolves are not allowed in those woods after a curfew..but there, a werewolf runs. Goosebumps rose all over my body and my heart started going in overdrive. I closed my eyes and shook my head and looked back at the forest. There was nothing. It just looked creepy as usual. Maybe I was hallucinating, I was tired after all.
"By the way, you start school in two days!" My mother  shouted from upstairs. Great, I thought. Here comes the torture.
What now? I've left so much behind to start a new beginning...will it work out?
~Are you still there Sky?~

Thanks for reading everybody!! 😝
This is my first story so I really don't want any hate❤️
I've got a small plan in my head for what's going to happen next in the story but any suggestions would be very helpful.👌🏻
Thx!Xx   xXKawaii_WolfXx