Two

As we walked the streets of London my brother read off the school supply list. "All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Can we find all this in London?" Harry asked as we walked Hagrid looked back at the two of us. "If you know where to go" he smiled gently at me which I returned.

We then walked into a building that read 'The Leaky Cauldron' inside people we're talking and music played. "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" an older gentlemen at the bar asked Hagrid. "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Dahlia here buy their school supplies" Hagrid said everyone stopped looking at my brother.

"Bless my soul. It's HarryPotter" Tom said as he looked at my brother just then a man walked up and shook my brothers hand. "Welcome back, Mr.Potter, welcome back and this must be your sister" the man spoke as he then took my hand and kissed it I gave a small curtsy and smiled. "DorisCrockford, Mr.Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last and your sister as well" the woman curtsied too me as I did so back smiling.

As we moved we approached a man with a turban on his head. "Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you" the man shuddered out I smiled at him gently he gave a slight one back but I could sense he was not interested in me in the slightest as he was for my brother. "Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Dahlia, this is ProfessorQuirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts" Hagrid said I stood behind my brother worried slightly for him and myself.

"Oh, nice to meet you" my brother held out his hand but the man did not take it. "F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh" the man shuddered out once more finally Hagrid realized we we're uncomfortable and stepped in. "Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh" Hagrid patted our shoulders.

"Good-bye" Harry spoke I just waved at the man slightly before quickly taking my brothers hand to which he looked at me worried. "See, Harry, you're famous!" Hagrid said as we stood in the back of the building. 

"But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?" my brother asked curious. "I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry" Hagrid said he then tapped on the brick wall in a clockwise movement before it opened up revealing a whole other place.

"Welcome, Harry, Dahlia,  to Diagon Alley" Hagrid turned smiling.

~~~

We walked into a building known as Gringott's Bank; Hagrid says this is where our money left by our parents is located. "Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are those things?" Harry said I slapped his head. "Very rude Harry!" I exclaimed Hagrid let out a low chuckle.

"Very alright Dahlia, they're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me" Hagrid spoke about the small creatures I looked at the one we approached and gave him a gentle smile and to even Hagrid's surprise he smiled back,  Hagrid cleared his throat "Mr.HarryPotter and Miss. Dahlia Potter wish to make a withdrawals" the Goblin looked down at us and smiled at me.

"And does Mr.HarryPotter and Miss. Dahlia Potter have their key?" he asked looking smugly at Hagrid. "Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. Here's the little devil. Oh, and there's something else as well. ProfessorDumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which" Hagrid handed him a key and then a letter.