(Prologue) Establishment

It was a lifetime ago when the three sisters Aurash, Sathona, and Xi Ro had escaped their kingdom from the evils of Taox and the Helium Drinkers. Now they have grown up and received new forms and names, Auryx, Savathûn, and Xivu Arath. After Auryx had been betrayed by his own sister, Savathûn Auryx had discovered his throne world where if he was killed in it he would be dead permanently.

     After some time the siblings had established their Throne Worlds and Courts. Auryx had named his the High War, and Savathûn had named her's the High Coven. Xivu Arath, on the other hand, decided that where ever she traveled and wage war it would be her throne. As they built their armies the siblings collected tribute from their soldiers or from their own kills and it would spread between all of the one siblings' army to feed everyone's worm. With this tribute, their worms would consume them instead of the tribute. This caused them to wage war against each other so they were strong and ready to take over planets and moons in the name of the Deep. That soon let the siblings go their separate ways as this was the best choice for them.
________________________________
Notes
I hope everyone enjoyed the prologue to this book of tales. If you have an idea for a story please send me a private message here or direct message me on Instagram aurash._the._navigator