Chapter 1

Y /n is is 6'3 light skin with blue/hazel eyes comes from a wealthy family and is very popular.(that's you up top)

It was my first day of my senior year and honestly I wasn't to excited. I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

I woke and checked my phone then went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth fixed my hair and went to get dressed.

I put on a black polo with  black pants and my black timberlands also put on my gold chain.

I went down stairs to my mom making breakfast. "Hey y/n come and eat before you go." I went and ate a few pieces of bacon then left grabbing my keys and backpack.

(You drive a bmw) I started my way to school.

Skip to school

I walk in and see my friend Jaylin we talk while walking to our first class because we basically had most of our classes together.

We walk in and sit down getting a few "heys" from girls.
As were sitting Jaylin whispers to me "aye you see that girl" I look around wondering who he's talking about then he points
When I saw her she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair with hazel eyes she had this smile that was just perfect , her ass looked so fat too.

"Who is that" I ask jaylin "that's Dinah Jane you know the one nela dated." I hated nela he was such a dick for no reason. "Didn't he switch schools like our rival school?" I ask with a annoyed tone in my voice. "Yeah"

5 minutes later.

"Good morning class I'm Mr. Jones I will be your history teacher for the year hopefully we can have a good year without too many problems"

I drew my Focus away and looked at Dinah to my surprise she was already looking I send a small smile which she returns.

The bell rang and we left I was heading to my locker went hear my get called. "Y / n" I look to see the head cheerleader coming towards me I sighed and rolled my eyes and went to my locker.

"Hey y/n why haven't u talked to me"  without looking at her I say. "Because u cheated on me a few months ago and I don't like you anymore" she looked at me a with a angry look she went to say something but I cut her off by saying. "I don't care"  with that she walked off.

Dinahs pov

I noticed a boy in first period that was really cute known as y/n. I saw him arguing with I guess his ex in the hallway.
Me and my friends normani, Mila, ally, Lauren were heading to lunch we sit down and I noticed y/n sitting with his friends laughing his ass off about something when noticed me a big smile was sent my way by him I happily returned it.

After lunch

I was heading out of lunch when I feel someone pull my arm to stop me from walking In confusion I turned my head to see y/n with a nervous look on his face. He pulled me to the side so I can hear him. "Hey uhh- I'm"  "y/n"  I said cutting him off. He then said. "Yeah and you are Dinah right? " I nod and he gave a small smile and said." I know this is out of the blue but can I give u my number so we can talk later I don't wanna be late for class." I laugh a little a his question but gladly put my number in his phone. He smiled and said "I'll text u"

I know this chapters short sorry.