**Back to reality

"Ash Nazg gimbatul Ash Nazg thrakatulk agh Burzum-ishi krimpatul." Gandalf finished the speech and the sky returned to normal and the ground stopped trembling. Alvena looked around and breathed out a sigh of relief, she didn't know what just happened but all she knows is that her memory was coming back now.

"Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in Imladris." Lord Elrond said in disbelief.

"I do not beg your pardon Master Elrond For the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West! The Ring is altogether evil!" Gandalf said firmly.

"It is a gift... A gift to the foes of Mordor." Boromir said as he stood up from his seat again. Alvena knew his name by Elrond calling it out. "Why not use this Ring? Long has my father the Steward of Gondor kept the forces of Mordor at bay by the blood of our people are your lands kept safe... Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy... Let us use it against him!"

"You can not weild it! None of us can...The One Ring answers to Sauron alone... It has no other master." Strider stated. 

"And what would a Ranger know of this matter?" Boromir shot back. Legolas quickly stood up, "This is no mere Ranger... He is Aragorn son of Arathorn... You owe him your allegiance." he stated to Boromir, Alvena looked at Strider and wondered if he lied to her about his name but she glanced at Legolas with concern but he did not look back.

Boromir looked at Legolas then at Strider, in disbelief. "Aragorn? This is Isildur's heir?" 

"And the heir to the throne of Gondor." Legolas added. This news shocked Alvena. 

"Havo dad Legolas." Aragorn said calmly towards Legolas. Legolas reluctantly sat down.

"Gondor has no king... Gondor needs no king." Boromir spoke, still not believing that Aragorn was Isildur's heir or more like refusing. Boromir sat back down glaring at Aragorn and Legolas. Then there was nothing but silence around everyone.

"Aragorn is right... you cannot use it." Gandalf said as he grasped his staff tighter. "You have only one choice... the ring must be destroyed." Lord Elrond replied to Gandalf's statement. 

"What are we waiting for?" Gloin's son, Gimli shouted as he got up, held his ax and swung it at the ring. Gimli was thrown back by the impact of the ring and the ax colliding in pieces, Alvena felt Frodo flinch beside her and she turn to him and put a comforting arm around him. 

"The Ring cannot be destroyed Gimli, son of Gloin... by any craft that we here possess... The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom... Only there can it be unmade... It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came." Lord Elrond said. "One of you must do this."

The council was silent again, no one dared to speak a word.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor... Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs there is evil there that does not sleep and the great Eye is ever-watchful, it is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust the very air that you breathe is a poisonous fume not with ten thousand men could you do this... It is folly." Boromir said as he broke the silence.

"Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!" Legolas shouted as he stood up once more and Alvena's eyes widen as she saw how angry Legolas was.

"And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?" Gimli, the dwarf said enraged by Legolas's words. Legolas looked at Gimli with such hate in his eyes. Then Boromir stood up and yelled "And if we fail what then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?" 

Gimli had a mad expression in his eyes as he stood up. "I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf." Gimli shouted with disdain and anger in his voice.

That is what set every elf off. The elves stood up and began to shout at Gimli about his rude remark. The dwarfs all jumped in and argued as well to defend Gimli's words. Then the mortal men argued as well.

"I will take it! I will take it!" Frodo's voice shout through the arguing crowd of people but he was unsuccessful and Alvena took charge and her eyes grew red and slammed her hand in the middle of the room her hand right next to the one ring and fire came out of her hand as she shouted "SILENCE!" 

Once everyone's shocked eyes were on Alvena and all was quiet she said softly "My nephew has something to say." 

She then urged Frodo to go on. "I will take the ring to Mordor!" Frodo said. "Though... I do not know the way..." Frodo added. Alvena smiled but quickly her head turned to Frodo with shocked wide eyes wondering if she heard him correctly. She mentally slapped herself for not knowing what Frodo was about to say now she felt like she's sending him to his death bed.

"I will help you bear this burden Frodo Baggins... As long as it is yours to bear." Gandalf said quietly as he stood near Frodo, and Alvena sighed in relief knowing everything will be all right as long as they have Gandalf.

Strider stood up next and walked over to Frodo, kneeling in front of him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "If by my life or death if I can protect you I will...You have my sword."

"And you have my bow." Legolas said as he walked to Frodo. Alvena then looked at Legolas still shocked on why was he coming along. "And my ax!" Gimli said as he held his ax with pride. 

"You carry the fates of us all little one if this is indeed the will of the Council then Gondor will see it done." Boromir said soon after.

"Here!" a voice said from behind. Everyone turned around to see Sam, he quickly ran and stood beside Frodo and Alvena. "Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere without me." Sam stated as he crossed his arms together.

Lord Elrond was trying not to show a smile. "No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you from him even when he is summoned to a secret Council and you are not."

"Oi! We're coming too!" Another voice broke out from behind stone pillars, and came out Pippin and Merry from hiding and stand beside Frodo and Alvena.

"You'll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us." Merry said. 

"That be no problem." Alvena muttered under her breath but Merry heard it and sent a glare. "Anyway... you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission... Quest... Thing..." Pippin said in a confused manner.

Alvena laughed lightly as Merry said  "Well that rules you out Pip." "That rolls both of you out." Alvena spoke making both Merry and Pippin glare at her. Elrond then looked at Alvena and she put a hand on her Nephew's shoulder and said "We're family Frodo, I'll be with you every step of the way." 

Elrond looked at the group and smiled. "Ten companions... So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring."

Pippin smiled and licked his lips. "Great!... Where are we going?" he asked lightly. Alvena burst out laughing but once the council was done Legolas stormed over to Alvena grabbed her wrist and lead her towards the garden. 

"What's wrong Legolas?" Alvena asked worriedly but Legolas just turned towards her and said "I can't let you go." 

"And why not?" Alvena asked while she pulled her wrist away from Legolas and put them on her hips. "It's too dangerous and I know you have been in a fight before but you were lucky. This is Sauron we are talking about." he said. 

"I know, but Sauron is just this mean evil person. We handled Smaug." she said back but Alvena sighed and said "Legolas no matter what you will say to me I am still going--"

She was cut off by Legolas cupping her face and blurting out "I can't lose you too!" As he leaned his forehead against Alvenas'. Alvena was shocked. "I've lost Tauriel but I will not lose you." he whispered as he closed his eyes. Alvena smiled and said as she caressed Legolas' hands. "You will never lose me Legolas, I promise." 

"I promise."