》》》》

I don't know long we've been falling. It feels like it's been forever, like how Juni and Carmen felt when they were falling inside that false volcano. The moment we actually landed, my head was spinning. This is what the team felt? As quick as the spin came, it was gone.

I took my seat belt off and stood up. "Shiby-washo, sara-so-so," Stein said.

I gave him a confused look. "What the fuck? What kind of language is that?"

Rip stood up. "He is suffering from linguistic disorientation. It's a side effect of such a severe time jump."

I looked at Jax. "What about you?"

"What?!" He yelled. "I can't hear anything!"

"You're fine then."

"What?"

"Gideon, status update," Rip said.

"I am detecting a time beacon signaling the Waverider," She responded. "But then again, this is  1960?"

Rip winced. "1960?"

"Wow, we've been free-falling for two years. Is that a record somewhere?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. I guess not with the annoyed look Rip send me. "What? At least she got us somewhere two years ahead. It could have been 10...30 years."

"Salypso changa," Stein said. I can't understand him one bit, I prefer his nerd talk over this.

>>>>

It turns out that it was Ray and Kendra the time beacon was coming from. Ray made some kind of beacon the minute they and Sara got trapped here. Ray and Stein shook hands while Kendra hugged Jax.

I smiled at Ray and held my arms out. "Get over here, you idiot."

Ray laughed before we hugged. "I knew the last two years had lack of insults." I slapped his back. "Miss you, too, Morgan."

I looked at Kendra and gave her a little nod in greeting. She broke out into a little grin before she wrapped her arms around me. I gently patted her back. "If he gets a hug, I get one too."

"Whatever," I mumbled before I gently removed her arms.

Ray seemed a bit bummed to be back. He was a college professor and had finals to grade, he and Kendra had friends here. He grew too attached to this place. That's a big no-no. You never get attached to a time period, even if you think you were going to live there. Kendra gave him a comforting pat on his arm and said that they thought we were dead.

"Might as well be," I mumbled.

Kendra gave me a confused look while I walked over to the control panel. "Chronos attacked us," Jax explained. "Sabotage the ship and took Snart."

My grip on the panel tightened. I let another growl erupt from my chest as my claws came out and dug into the cool metal.

Ray pointed at my hands. "Morgan?" He called out worryingly.

I shook my head as my claws turned back to my nail. "I'm fine. Let's just get Sara and kick some Halo wannabe ass."

"Uh, we don't know where she is."

I glared. "What?"

"People go their separate ways, lose track of each other."

I gave him another annoyed look. Rip ordered Gideon to search for Sara, but luck wasn't on our side when she couldn't find anything. I got tired of hearing their conversation and left the room. First we lost Snart, then the married couple don't know where Sara is. I'm just gonna have to look for her by myself. But...with us landing in this time period, Chronos will know we're back. So if he's gone, then Snart might be without a guard. He might need help getting out. The team can get Sara, I'm going after him.