Chapter 1: What's your reason?

Nate's pov

Thinking of all my problems, I etched slowly to the end of the cliff. The way the ice wind howled in such a changing manner that it eerily reminded me of the two opposing voices in my head. Stop it, Nate. Don't think, it'll all be over soon.

"I knew you'd come here eventually but-"
I cut her off with a surprised scream. I didn't know someone was here. I jumped so high that when I was landing I was in a position that meant I was going to fall. Another scream erupted from my mouth but instead of falling to my demise I was pulled back by my hoodie.

"As I was saying, I knew that soon the notorious badboy, Nathaniel Everwood would come stumbling on my grounds but what I want to know is why."the girl continued after a period of silence while I continued to search her beautiful emerald green eyes.

" So, what's your reason?"

"Life just isn't worth living anymore. Pretend to be something I'm not, pretend everything is perfect,have everyone in your business......and this just at school. Don't even get me started about home......" I trailed off realising something.

She opened her mouth and began to speak.
"Let me guess,the only reason you have stopped is because you're wondering why you're telling me all this. You don't know me and you presume I don't know you. But I know and understand you better than your so called 'friends' do. And even with this piece of information you still think that I will either not understand or I will go around the school telling them about this ordeal. Believe me when I say I've been to hell and back and again. I will be more than understanding, I will even share my similar experiences. You wouldn't have noticed but I do go to the same school as you, I'm all your classes except the last one where I have a free period. I'm here to be that friend that notices, understands and helps. So tell me what has crushed our beloved bad boy to such a down point in his life. What's your reason?"

I don't know why but I trust this girl and I spewed my guts out. Hopefully I don't regret it.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hello,

So,here is the first chappy. I hope you liked it.