Uniform

Zane's POV
Someone tossed me a bag and shoved me into a small room, ordering me to get changed. I looked into the bag, realizing that there was a plain white tunic inside of it. At least it was in my color.
I could here the officers murmuring as I changed. I pressed my ear to the wall in order to hear what they were saying.
"That... thing." Said the first officer. "It was.."
"Unique, I know." Said another voice. Another officer. "We have a few other uniques here. Like #230917. CyDiaUni-17."
The first officer sighed. "But this one was REALLY unique. Like I've never seen anything like it."
I must have made some noise, because the officers opened the door and dragged me out. The forced me to my feet and started questioning me.
"Name." Ordered the second officer.
"Zane." I stated.
The first officer smiled. "And what might that stand for?"
"I stand for peace, freedom, and courage in the face of all who threaten Nin-"
The second officer cut me off. "He means your name, tin head."
My brothers had called me that, but with them, it was always just a teasing ninckname, like when Nya called Jay 'Zappa'. It was... something of affection. But not when the officers said it. Then, it was cruel.
"I guess I'm just Zane..." I weakly responded.
The officer replied with nothing more than a snarky smile. He roughly grabbed my arm and led me down a hallway.
The hallway was lined with cell doors. I caught a glimpse inside some of them. Some held droids that looked depressed, looking at the floor. Other droids were furious, kicking and punching the electro-glass that held them in.
We got to a cell at the end of the hallway. The officer thrust me inside.
I watched as he activated the electro-glass, secretly running a self-diagnostic. The diagnostic showed that, in fact, even titanium can be broken.