Me & My Imaginary Friends

Start from the beginning

"I said, how's your arm, now answer me!" as she said that she raised something to my head.

A gun.

I swallowed hard, "O...Oka...y" I stuttered.

"Hmmmmmm, would this make it better?" she said as she moved the gun towards my other arm and got ready to pull the trigger.

By now I was petrified and couldn't speak.

"Thought so" and as she said that another shot followed.

And here we go again with the blackness...

I quickly opened my eyes and checked my surroundings, I was still in the car with Patrick phewwwww... I guess I was just a bad dream about her. The woman who nearly almost killed me... Sickened at the though I pushed it towards that back of my mind and focused on the passing scenery outside on the window. I don't know where we were going or how long we'd been driving but I didn't recognise the place at all.

"Oh your awake!" Patrick said happily as he pulled into a small parking lot.

"Yeah, are we here?" I asked getting a little excited, Patrick still wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"Yup" he said as he shut off the car, got out, and opened my door for me.

We began walking along the side of the road and faintly in the distance I could see a long queue of people. Patrick must've saw too because he stopped me and said we should go another way. So we took a left turn down another road and as we neared the end we stopped again.

Patrick turned to face me, "close your eyes"

"Huh?"

"Close your eyes" he repeated.

I raised an eye bow in confusion but did so anyways.

"Keep em' closed, okay?"

"Okay..."

Patricks hand slipped into mine and he began pulling me along with him. After a minute or two of walking I began to hear a lot of voices, they grew louder and louder until I gathered we were right next to these people. Then we stopped, but I could still hear the peoples voices.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, but soon" he told me, and pecked my cheek.

After a few minutes of standing still in a comfortable silence we began moving until Patrick warned me there were steps coming up. I carefully walked up the steps with Patricks help. A deep voice said 'tickets?' Followed by a thank you and we began walking again. More steps came, I stumbled a few times but luckily Patrick caught me and made sure I was okay.

"Okay you can open your eyes"

I quickly opened them and looked around. We were at the top do some stairs with a few different corridors. I looked at Patrick and gave him a look saying 'whaaatttt?' He laughed and took my hand again, leading me down the second hallway. As we neared the end I saw rows and rows of seats, the majority of them filled but a few empty.

"Any ideas yet?" He asked with a grin.

"No- OH MY GOD NO WAY!" I Screamed realising the 'Monsters In The Closet' banner hanging up on the stage.

"OH YES WAY" Patrick shout back.

I smiled widely as he took us to our seats which were right at the front of the balcony. We had a great view from out seats however I missed being in the crowd with all the others. That's not really the best place of a 7 month pregnant woman though...

''I love you'' Patrick said and connected our hands again.

"I love you too" I replied with a cheesy grin before kissing his lips.

As our lips connected the lights went down and everyone started cheering and screaming. We both pulled away and turned to face the stage at the exact same moment the members of Mayday Parade walked out.

"HEYS WHATS UP WE ARE MAYDAY PARADE AND THIS SONGS CALLED GHOSTS" Derek shouted out into the crowd before beginning to sing my favourite song, ghosts.

"There's a ghost in my bedroom, it haunts me at night. I've asked him to leave, but he keeps stopping by."

"Just when I think that I'm alone, it shows up again with a friend this time. And now this is getting old. I don't know what to do."

"Metaphorically, this ghost is you."

"Now this ghost in my bedroom it gives me advice, He promised one day that he'd teach me to fight. Now when I think that I'm alone, he comes up my way with a devil's smile singing, "This is now my home. You're my wish come true." When you reach that golden cloud, I'll be there with you."

"If there were monsters in the closet, Well, I don't think I would be surprised. I hear them call out from my window. They try and trick me to come outside."

"I won't let you down"

"We talked all day, I can't tell if he's real or a made-up version of her again. Never alone 'cause I've got you. Get this out of my head."

"No I won't waste away my love onto something new. If there's only one way out, I'll come back for you."

"If I get stuck out there forever, Tell everyone that I said goodbye. You're on my lifelong list of wishes, And I could bring you back, but we don't belong here now."

"If he stays, well that just means I've got numbered days 'Til I go back to my little world where it's just me and my imaginary friends."

"So go on, love, find a new direction, hold my heart, keep it for protection, And don't get stuck on your way. The other side's a scary place."

"Do your best not to be afraid, Lose it all when we run away. Letting go of the little things you know that I do."

"There's a ghost in my bedroom, and he's dying to meet you. God knows he's heard all about you. I guess he's friendly enough though. I'll see him more."

"There's a ghost in my bedroom, Always sneaking roses in your bed, He's in your bed, says he won't let you down. He will, he will, he will."

"There's a ghost in my bedroom, He will, he will, he will. When the world is crashing down, when the world is crashing down. There's a ghost in my bedroom, He will, he will, he will. When the world is crashing down, when the world is crashing down"

"Softly, slowly how can I go down? I want you to notice when I let go."

"Softly, slowly how can I come down? I want you to notice when I let go. There's a ghost in my bedroom..."

-----------------------------------------------------

OMG HAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

i missed you guys lots and lots, buT IM BACKKK c:

so i hope yall enjoyed this chapter, it was kinda just a filler but i promise something very exciting will happen in maybe two or three chapters time...

*NO UPDATES FROM 21st TO 23rd OF MAY SORRY*

^im in London for a few days so i wont be able to update, i may update on the bus during the 7 hour journey? thats if you friend doesnt force me to watch The Hunger Games because ive never seen them..

okie dokie so Baiiiiiiiiiii<3

~MeganStump

Title credit: Mayday Parade // Ghosts