Familiar Faces (Prt1)

Megan's P.O.V
Today marks two months since mine and Patrick's break up and to be honest the past two months have been hell. literally. I didn't even think it was possible for a human to cry as much as I have. But I have tried to keep a smile on my face. Well, a fake smile. I've learned to smile through all my pain and so far everyone seems to believe it. Over the course of the past two months I've been extremely bored. I applied for a job to take my mind of things. But shortly after my first week there I got fired because apparently the customers were complaining I was to depressed and they didn't like there kids seeing my arms. The uniform had short sleeves and we couldn't wear anything underneath so all my new and old scars showed, some were still bleeding. So eventually I got fired from that job. Since then I haven't left the house much just ate or cry really.
Earlier today I got a phone call from Ryan telling me he was in town for a short while. It turns out him and the rest of the band were staying at Pete's place for the week so I decided to visit.

-----------

"Megan!" Ryan shouted as he ran towards me and jumped into my arms.

"What are you guys doing up here?"

"We got a record deal!"

"What! Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you guys!"

"We finally did it" He whispered into my neck then pulled out of the hug.

"Signed by who?" I asked.

Pete walked into the room.

"Me"

The corners of my mouth pulled up into a smile. I looked at Pete then back to Ryan,

"I'm so happy for you guys"

I then turned to Pete,

'Thank you Pete" I told him whilst smiling warmly as I hugged him.

---------------

"Bye guys" I shouted before I left Pete's place.

I herd a few mixed good byes and got into my car, I then drove to the place I had been living in for the last two months. Once I got home I broke down in tears, even though I was happy for Ryan and all I still can't get Patrick of my mind. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 cuts on each arm, I put the blade aside and looked down at my bleeding arms.
I felt satisfied with myself even though I knew it was wrong.

---------------------------------------------

A/N part two will be up soon!;)