Chris x reader

Chris definitely needs some love here.

So here ya go

//Janitors can be loved too//
~

"So, tell me, y/n, I know you have a crush on someone in the library across from our campus. Who is it? Please tell me!" Your friend whines at the end while making a pouty look.

You rub your temples and sigh "I can't tell you, because you're going to make fun of me, F/n." F/n scoffs "Why? Is he a hobo? Cmon, he can't look that bad."

"Yeah, you only care about people's looks. I'm disappointed in you." F/n shrugs "Well sorry. The guys with the best look is the jack pot! They gotta have the best personality too."

You grab your backpack and hang it on your shoulders "People with regular looks can have the best personality too. Now, I'm going to go over to the library to erm...study."

F/n quickly paste a smirk on their face while humming "Yeah mmhm. Study. Good luck studying your crush~" you ignore them and continue to walk until you're out of the campus. You were a sophomore in college.

And having a friend who teases you a lot, can get out of hand. Your little secret, unlike your friend knew yet, is having a crush on a janitor. Janitor? They can be loved too?

Yes.

Janitors aren't praised often. But you liked this one particular janitor in the library. He always worked there. And you always see him when you visit the library, to check out books and such.

Well, maybe not always coming there for the books. Only for him.

Chris.

You always see him cleaning, obviously. Or sometimes put books on it's proper place. Sometimes, he cleans the library around the night, and you would watch him.

Sounds pretty creepy. But you honestly would do anything for Chris. Just that, you wouldn't get a single nerve to talk to him. He's very likely unaware, that you, as a person, likes him.

Would you finally get the nerve to talk to him?

    —•~•—

You enter the library as usual. Letting all the fresh air invade the building. Always quiet. Nothing new. People studying. Maybe came to read. Or just have a little snack and hang out with their buddies on those bean bag chairs.

You walk around swiftly, trying to find a certain person. You prayed that he was here, and you were absolutely correct. The same old janitor cleaning. Chris was just around the aisle, cleaning the dusty wood.

You quickly hid behind the other side, and sigh dreamily at the janitor "I wish I can talk to him. He would think that I'm annoying. What if it goes wrong? What if he doesn't like me?"

You mentally talked to yourself, while you bit your bottom lip "Maybe I'm over thinking this. What if he's actually nice? And would like some company?" You were silent for several seconds

You mentally slapped yourself "Now I'm over over thinking this shit." You look back across the aisle and smile at the sight. A blush bleeds across your face as you giggle a bit. Suddenly, A certain person was behind you.

Of course, you were unaware that this person followed you into the library. But this person was someone you knew already. "Hey Y/n!" They whisper yelled. You literally screamed out loud, causing several people to shush at you.