fourteen

instagram NEW POST!

justinbieber currently eating food with this cutie

justinbieber
currently eating food with this cutie

2,3M likes 44k comments
LOCATION - LA CALIFORNIA

username omg you guys are so cute!

username goals

username how can she be this beautiful?

username mom and dad goals!

username adopt me please

alexs get up from your phone and talk to me justinbieber ok mom @alexs
username cutest shit ever ^

madisonbeer why didn't you invite me bitches?
justinbieber sry mads next time @madisonbeer

_

"Am I your mom now?" I asked and laughed

"yes mom" I shook my head and started to eat my food.

"Is this girl over there a paparazzi" I looked over at the woman who had been following us for the last 10 minutes with her camera

"yeah she is a paps" he sighed, and took a bite of his pasta

"I like really dont understand, why they are doing it! like its their job or whatever but they are legit stalking people and ruining there privacy" I said and signed.

"exactly, I feel like a zoo animal" he said dropping his head.

"I understand" I said and looked back at the lady "I want to slap the shit out of her" I mumbled side eyeing her.

Justin almost choked on his food laughing "dont do that" he shook his head, she was on her way over here now, she sat at the table right beside us recording.

"this shit is disrespectful" I said, he nodded.

"lets just go" he said and payed for the food, we went inside his car with his bodyguard and drove back to his house.

"lets watch a movie?" he asked and threw himself on the couch "yes lets do it" I mumbled laying beside him.

we were halfway trough the movie, and it was really boring "justin?" he looked away from the tv and at me instead.

"its kinda boring" I stated laughing, he nodded.

"we could go in the pool"  he mumbled " but I dont have a bikini" I said

"just go in your underwear" he smirked "you little pervert" I rolled my eyes and slapped him playfully.

"oay lets do it" I went inside the bathroom and changed into my underwear.

I went outside,
justin already was in the pool playing with a ball,

"damn" he said checking me out "shut up perv" I yelled and jumped in.

"holy cow its so cold" i said shivering, I was on my way up when I was pulled back in.

"stay" he said and pulled me closer to him "thank u jayjay" I said childish he shook his head and laughed at his nickname.

and that was when it hit me, I was falling in love with him.

_

vote and comment