Chapter 22:

Jessica's P.O.V

“Hey fishy! Haven't, seen you in a long time!"

“Hey… wait what did u just call me fishy? What the heck what kind of nickname is that? Kiseopie!!

“Fishy Calm down I was only joking"

“Really?"

“No! I’m not joking! You fishy I haven't seen you for so long and look you gained weight your cheeks look like a goldfish's cheeks hahaha!"

Ughhh now I was seriously getting angry!

“Stop joking around you...you….you RED HEAD!! Ha that’s right you RED HEAD!!" I screamed at the web cam.

“Jessie gosh calm down and my hair is not RED it's DARK PURPLISH RED!! Yeah whatever that colour is!"

Kiseop blew a raspberry in front of the camera, I missed him so much, gosh I missed his cute funny raspberry even though we talked on Skype it wasn’t the same! I wanted to see him and the rest of Ukiss but especially him! Stupid University!!

" Whatever, you RED HEAD!! Hehe but it looks awesome you look the best in Dora Dora, did I tell you that your hair colours makes you stand out it’s so cool!!! YOU LOOK DAEBAEK! (The best) I MISS YOU SO MUCH KISEOPIE!!"

“Thanks you don’t look too bad yourself, hehe jokes you look Beautiful Fishy! I love you too hehe don’t miss me too much because we will get to see each other soon!" Kiseop stood up and kissed the webcam.

“Ewwww yuck that’s disgusting all I could see was your lip on my screen!! Don’t do that it's horrible Kiseop!"

“Fishy your just jealous of my webcam, you totally love it don't you?!" Kiseop replied teasing me.

“I want to see you!! I want to touch your hair, it looks so cool, it's like it can glow in the dark, and it looks so fake! Oh and you totally have to dance and sing Dora Dora for me, right now it's my favourite song! It's sooo goood!"

“Yeah whatever you say Fishy! I will perform it to you in about 1weeks time! Caause guess what?

“What? RED HEAD!"

“Ukiss is coming to Australia!!! WORLD TOUR!! HEHE ARNT YOU EXCITED!!! IM GOING TO SEE YOU MY FISHY SO DON’T MISS ME TOO MUCH!!" He blew a kiss at the camera.

“OMG OMMG YESH!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!! EEEEEEHHHH CANT WAIT WILL WE GET BACKSTAGE PASSES?"

“Fishy calm down and yeah I guess since you are my girlfriend! Oh also if you’re coming to the airport bring Laura and Angel we all miss our favourite TRIO!!"

“Yeah sure!! Hehe but 1 week isnt that to quick, don’t you need to sell tickets and arrange everything?"

" Uhh yeah of course were not staying just for 1 week were staying for 2 weeks cause 1st week we need to practice and arrange the stage and everything for the concert and the 2nd week will be a fan signing event and of course we have catch up time with you guys!"

“ohhh Cool OMG I totally can’t wait for the concert!!!"

*KNOCK KNOCK* JESSICA, LAURA OPEN THE DOOR!!! * BANG BANG*

“Who’s that Fishy? Is it angel?"

“Umm kiseop just wait for 1 sec let me open the door!"

“Okay! I’ll be waiting…."

I ran to open the door since Laura is in the shower, ughhh who the hell is interrupting my only time talking to kiseop! Don’t they know he is really busy! He barely has enough time to even sleep!