And So It is...

...We come to our end. No, this is not the Mistress speaking, but your humble Author. I've gotten so many people, "Le gasp! Is that the ending? There must be more!" No, that is actually how Noon's story closes. Madness At Noon is officially completed (Look, I even changed the name; the Wattpad equivalent of changing a FB relationship status xP) A rather befitting ending, I think; she would want no less than such dramatics.

I thank all of you for reading with me these long months. Your comments and encouragement have kept me going on the days I never wanted to see a keyboard again. I can honestly say, without you guys, this story may have never been finished. *bows* Truly, thank you.

Plans for the future: I do want to get Noon published. I've already been working on some revisions, although they say when you finish a book, you should put it away for a few months and then look at it with fresh eyes when you edit. It may be a long process (I've heard of the nightmares when it comes to publishing), but if anything happens, you guys will be the first to know, I promise.

More plans: This is not the end of Noon. Oh no. Not by a long shot. The book may be done, but I have about 293874 ideas for short stories because I love my Noon so much. Her voice is the most fun to write in out of any character I have ever imagined. I don't think I could ever stop writing about her, even when I do go on to write other books.

To conclude this lengthy message, I implore my peeps for aid. I think one of my favorite chapters of Madness At Noon to write would have to be Cherry Milk Tea because that is when I asked all my readers for questions for the interview. I got to write something completely unexpected, inspired by you. So, I ask you again: what scene do you want to see? What event makes you curious? For example, I was talking with my friend and she suggested something as simple as, 'What happens when Noon gets a cold?' or 'Has Noon ever gotten jury duty?' Simple, everyday tasks, but made so much better when performed by a psychopathic mistress. Think about the characters, think of something crazy and wild and murderously fun. 

Madness comes from within. 

In what shape does your's manifest?