Imagine 11

A/N: Sorry It's been so long since I've updated...Well, there's no time like the present!

(Y/N) POV:

I woke with a start and immediately go to sit up. The weird thing is that I couldn't. I saw that I was tied down onto a medical table with a small light above my head. I noticed that I was all alone in the room. There was a small medical tool tray by my side and just my luck it had a scalpel! I start to stretch my hand out a little. If I could just... All of a sudden I heard a door open. I moved my hand back and closed my eyes pretending I was still out.

Jokers POV:

I was sitting at my desk wondering what to do with the girl. I could just rid of her but wheres the fun in that? Maybe I should just show her whose boss and pin her up agains- my thoughts were cut short from a noise coming from the next room. I got get up and walked over to the door and go inside. I slowly walk up to the table and see her 'sleeping'. "Open your eyes I know you're not asleep I heard you" I demanded. When she opened her eyes I immediately flipped on the light above. I was soon greeted with a "God damn it! Turn the damn thing off!". 

(Y/N) POV:

After his demand I had opened my eyes to be met with a blinding bright light. "God damn it! Turn the damn thing off!" I shouted at him. All he did was let out his sick twisted little laugh. "I love it when they get feisty!" he said while giving me a predatory smirk. "Back off you creep!" I yelled. "Maybe I need to teach you some manners. Pet" He spat out. He grabbed the scalpel I was trying to reach earlier and cut me lose. He grabbed a gun from under his jacket and aimed it right at me. "Now be a good little girl and get on your knees for Daddy.".  

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update, my apologies.