You had me at Pizza: Party Time!!!!

Natasia's Pov

      We're hopping out of the car and we can hear the booming music! Rebecca and I go to get a drink; I turn around and bump into a teenage boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes; spilling my drink on him. When i looked into his eyes i saw something in him that wasn't in any other guy.

    "Oh i'm so sorry, here is a towel"

    "Oh, thanks, it's ok"

    "I'll buy you a new shirt if you want"

    "I bought new shirts today so you don't have to."

    "My friends and i are going to the dancefloor; you should come"

                     Rebecca's Pov

     I watch Natasia spill her drink on a handsome blonde-headed dude. It was really funny to watch her; i think Natasia likes him. We are all going to the dancefloor to dance our heart's out! The boy is following Natasia; Gabby is already on the dancefloor dancing doing the dougie. Annie is just swaying her hips; and i am just break-dancing. Natasia is dancing with that guy; and i am having a great time until i see....Nick. Nick is my ex-boyfriend and i was so sad when we broke up.We broke up because he liked someone else.

                         Gabby's Pov

     I stop dancing to see what Annie is doing.

        "What are you doing?"

        "Partying!"

        "So, your fartying"

         "No, i said i'm partying"

          "Fartying again!"

          "Whatever, what are you doing"

          "Umm, seeing what your doing"

          "I don't know why you are seeing what i'm doing when i was seeing what you were doing; Do you wanna do something"

          "Nah"

           "Then why are you here?"

            "I don't know"

   I go back and start dancing.

                       Annie's Pov

      I get finished talking to Gabby and i go to talk to Rebecca.

      "Hey girl, how are you doing with the boyfriend thing"

   "I don't wanna talk about it but he seems to be doing fine"

She points to Nick and a girl is draped over him and kissing his cheek and holding his hand.

    "Hey, don't worry about it because you were always better than him and he never deserved you"

  Rebecca walks away and gets a beer from the drink table. I notice that it is now pitch black. Everyone starts to gather around the fire; Natasia and this guy are sitting together, Gabby sits by Rebecca and i will sit by them too.

Rebecca: If you guys want us to make more then comment and vote; I'm just kidding (HAH; GOTCHA!!) because we'll keeping posting no matter if people vote or comment on this book~ Peace B******; I mean Peace Beautiful People..LOL!! PLEASE VOTE!