¤Prologue¤

°Kasumi POV°

°Kasumi POV°

"Excuse me.." I said loud enough for Yuzuki to hear. Today i'm staying at Yuzuki's because her parents got a job in Hokkaido and will be gone for a week. Yuzuki didn't want to be alone so she invited me to stay with her for a while. It has also been a long time since the last time we hangout together because we have been busy since we started high school.

Yuzuki and I have known each other since we were in first grade. I'm not really talkative and especially not good at expressing things, and it always lead to misunderstanding but Yuzuki was there for me and especially understands me other than my family that's i'm really glad of Yuzuki being my friend. She is also the 'only' friend that I trust the most for many people only befriend me for my family's wealth therefore I don't trust people easily.  

Usually when I come at Yuzuki's - she would always greet me since I have club after school so she's always home before me. But today was strange, no one answered making me curious why it was so quiet.
"Yuzuki!" I called her, checking if she was home but again, no one answered. I walk into the kitchen. "Yuzuki are you here?" but I found no one so I continue looking for her. "That's strange? she is always home before me..." tilting my head confuse.

She must have an appointment today...

I thought and walk upstairs to my room and decided to take a warm shower. Since Yuzuki and I are pretty close our parents got closer too that I have my own room at Yuzuki's, and the same for her at my house.

  »»»Time skip»»»

After taking a 10 minutes warm shower I walk out from the bathroom feeling fresh and walk towards my closet to grab some black shorts, a fit black long sleeve and a black thigh socks(A/N: I don't know what they're called so yeah.. all black.) and change into them. I dry my hair with a towel and comb it afterwards and then I put my jacket on and was about to close it until I felt something missing.

(A/N: Her outfit kinda look like that but just with black leggings and without the gloves and the hat)

I touch my neck and didn't felt my necklace. "Ah!" I remembering taking it off before I took a shower and placed it on my nightstand. I walk towards my nightstand and grab my necklace and put it on.  After I finished getting ready I walk out my room and suddenly I remember sending Yuzuki a text a while ago.