1

Imani Davis

"How long is this gone be? I don't want to keep doing this behind my best friend back and then acting like friends in public when it's pretty obvious I'm in love with you

"How long is this gone be? I don't want to keep doing this behind my best friend back and then acting like friends in public when it's pretty obvious I'm in love with you. I don't wanna waste anymore time." I sighed, placing my crop top back onto my body. I just was tired.

I mean the dick was good but my feelings done got to involved. He said he love me too but if he did why didn't he just finally have both of us tell the family how we felt.

"I said we was gone announce it soon, why you on me like that?" Eric looked up at me. Yes that Eric. My best friend cousin. I didn't know how she'd react to the situation but I didn't wanna deal. I mean what if she ain't wanna be best friends anymore?

After that night we continuously had sex and it led into a year and a half. I was completely over Maurice and I knew I was in love with Eric.

I knew he had hoes, I knew he was entertaining females I knew he was out doing him. While I was stuck, foolish into his words while he'd be in my guts telling me that I was his only and I had nothing to worry about.

Or how he wanted me to have his babies or how this was his pussy and nobody else's I listened. I knew I was dumb and I knew I should of just left him alone after the first night but I just couldn't.

Something always told me to go back. I knew it was affecting me but the dick was to good. And not just that, he had a good personality and he ended up being like my best friend. We related a lot when it came to the hood and all, so it was like hard for me to let go.

He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him.

"Why you got so quiet Mami?" He asked me, referring to the nickname he'd always called me.

"It's nothing," I shrugged it off letting off a sigh. Placing my feet into my uggs I began walking towards the door.

"Where you going? The weekend just started." He said causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Every weekend I'm always with you. You don't even make time for me on the weekdays, fuck I look like staying all day with you? I got stuff to do." I rolled my eyes walking down his wooden stairs. I was annoyed at myself. I promised I was done with him and what I do? Fuck him again.

"Aye wassup with you Shordy?" He appeared quickly behind me once I opened his front door. I turned to him and looked up at his y'all figure ready to snap.

"You know what the fuck it is Eric! You keep leading me on, thinking we finally gonna he something after a year but I'm just a bitch you fuck on a typical weekend. Am I correct?"

"You turnin it into somethin it's not. Of course I don't look at you like that, you know my love for you. Look at the type of job I have, I be fuckin busy makin money for my house hold cause who gon do that? Shi, a nigga gotta eat too." Eric attempted to take my waist and pull my body to his but I forced my way out of his grips not wanting to hear his excuses anymore. He said the same thing and I always went back.

This time I had to be Continent about this whole situation.

I headed to my car as Eric watched me. I didn't even expect him to chase me. If anything I was chasing him.

I got into my BMW and thank God I had tent windows. I broke down with sadness, madness and mostly ashamed emotions. I couldn't be mad at nobody but myself for going back like a dumb ass.

After a moment of sitting there I watched as Eric closed his door shaking his head and I started my car up and pulled off. I prayed I didn't come back to his house anytime soon unless it was for a good reason.

"Bestie I really wanna go to this concert. You down?" Briana asked as she ran her four fingers through my straight bone bundles I just had got installed in my hair.

"Not really, I'm okay."

"Girl what's wrong with you? I miss the old you, you always sad or just in your feelings. Like what's up? You never wanna tell me what's going on." Briana frowned.

"It ain't nothing, just forget about it ima come. Who preforming?" I changed the subject. I could venting but I just couldn't vent to her about her cousin that I didn't tell her about. It was my problem so I was gonna deal with it by myself.

"G Herbo. You see his girlfriend Ari? That's my bitch!" Briana smiled.

"Yeah she real pretty."

"So since your hair done, lemme do your face and bitch we finna get you real pretty. I'm tired of you wearing sweats and shit I haven't saw you dressed since like a year or two ago." Which was true and she wasn't being dramatic.

"You know you still look pretty bestie, don't get offended." She kissed my check and pulled me into her clothing line store.

Hopefully this night was gonna get my mind off Eric. I secretly wished he'd just text me and tell me he changed and really meant that shit so I could come back and we can be happy.

But I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So i wasn't about to sit and way until he got his shit in order. I had a life and future ahead of me.

I couldn't just wait for a nigga to get him together. He was going to have to do that on his own. I'm not his momma and I wasn't planning to be.

Just a filler... I really don't like it yet but it'll get better in the other chapters.