Chapter 2

Quick Authors Note
This is my first story like this, I hope you all enjoy it.
Now back to the story

Sebastians P.O.V.

I wake up realizing that it's well past the time to wake the young master, I slip on my uniform and neaten up my hair a bit, it had become quite messy with Yasmine running her fingers through it. I head up to the masters bedroom to find him already awake and by the looks of things he has been waiting for me, I can feel my cheeks get a bit red as the young master asks how my night was.

Ciels P.O.V.

I had been sitting on the edge of my bed for at least and hour and a half before Sebastian walked in, his hair was a mess and he blushed when he saw me.

"So, Sebastian, how was your night with little miss Yasmine?" I ask teasingly, I was unfortunately able to hear most of the events that went on last night, I've decided to give them both the next few days off but haven't told them that yet.

"Our night was quite well, I am sorry you had to hear what was going on last night, please forgive me." Sebastian bows, as he looks up he sees me grinning, "Might I ask why you are smiling sir?"

"Sebastian," I say.

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian responds looking at me inquisitively.

"I am going to give you and miss Yasmine the next few days off, as well as permission to leave for those few days." I say, Sebastian stands back up, with a stunned expression on his face. "There is no debating it,  just make sure that once you return or if you decide to spend those days here, that you two will keep your 'activities' quieter, and that your relationship doesn't effect your work." I say before Sebastian has a chance to protest.

"My lord, I thank you greatly, now if you would excuse me I need to tell Yasmine, and pack our bags. We will be back in a few days." Sebastian says before bowing and leaving my room, probably to go tell Yasmine.

Sebastians P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that not only the young master wasn't angry at Yasmine and I, but he was giving us a few days off and even allowing us to leave for those few days. Yasmine is going to think he is joking, I can't wait to tell her. I quickly make my way to my room to find Yasmine still fast asleep, I decide it's best to wake her up so we can leave before the young master changes his mind.

Leaning over the bed I place my hand on her shoulder and start shaking her the tiniest bit to wake her up, "Yasmine, it's time to wake up, I have good news." I say once she starts stirring a bit.

Your P.O.V.

I wake up in Sebastians room, to Sebastian grinning like a madman saying he has good news. I roll over and try to get off the bed only to sit down and grimace in slight pain. My back and in between my legs are so sore, from last night, of course, I blush thinking about the events last night.

"Good morning Sebastian," I say before kissing him.

Good morning, my kitten," Sebastian whispers in my ear before returning my kiss.

"What is the good news?" I ask Sebastian pulling him into a quick hug before slipping on one of his shirts because I'm still naked.