The Bookstore

You woke up the next morning to your alarm blaring. It was 6:30 am, ugh time to get up. You slowly slip out of bed and make your way to your kitchen. Your stomach growls and you remember that you haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. You walk over to your stove and start to make some pancakes. Whilst your eating you check the time, it's 7:00 am. You need to be at your new job at 8:00 am. Your new job is at a bookstore, you sigh as you think about working and finish your pancakes. You put your plate in the dishwasher and head to your bathroom. You turn on your shower and hop in. After a quick shower you brush your teeth and head to your bedroom. You go into your closet and pick out black ripped jeans, grey cropped hoodie and black boots.

You quickly do two braids in your hair and grab your phone, keys and purse/wallet/backpack and head out the door. As you are locking your door you hear voices and your  neighbor's door opening down the hallway. Max and Ian step out, "BYE CUNT" Max shouts. Ian just laughs and waves goodbye to Joji. You giggle as the door shuts and as Max and Ian turn around. As soon as Ian's eyes land on you his face lights up. "Hey Y/N! Where ya off to?" he says as him and Max stroll down the hallway towards you. "I'm off to work boys" you reply smiling as you step away from your door. "Where do you work?" Max asked, "Just a few blocks away at a bookstore" you say. "Mind if we tag along?" asked Ian, you look at the boys who are both smiling at you. "If you really want to sure" you reply turning around to head to the elevator. "Great!" Ian exclaims as he and Max run up to walk beside you, they seem kinda eager which is a bit weird. Max and Ian press the button for the elevator as you walk over to the stairs, "Yo Y/N where ya goin?" Max asks. You turn around smiling and reply "i take the stairs", "Ok wanna race? See who gets to the bottom first?" Max asks smiling cheekily. "Alright you're on seeya boys at the bottom loserssss" you say as you run down the stairs giggling. You reach the bottom before the boys so you lean against a wall. the elevator doors open and you check your nails to act as if you've been there for ages. The boys approach you, "Finally, guess you guys lost huh?" you say smugly. "Yeah, yeah whatever lets just go" Ian replies smiling.

As you guys are walking you feel the need to ask them a question. "Why were you guys making a video yesterday" you ask, the boys chuckle a bit and look at each other. "Oh no! oh no no no no please dont tell me its for pornhub or something" you quickly exclaim. The boys burst out laughing and the Ian manages to say through his giggles "No no no no! Y/N Max, Joji and I are youtubers, we were making a vid for YouTube. Do you know what YouTube is?".  You sigh as relief washes over you, "Oh ok good, i nearly had a heart attack and yes i know what YouTube is!" you shout giggling. "What are your names on YouTube? I wanna see your vids" you ask. "Y/N our videos are a bit weird, i dont think you'd like them" Ian chuckles, "Especially Joji's, his are on a whole different level of weirdness" Max says smiling. "So? I don't care what are your names?" You ask again, Ian sighs and says " Ok fine but dont say i didnt warn you mine is idubbbztv Max's is Maxmoefoe and I'm not going to tell you Joji's, you're gonna have to figure that out on your own".  "Well 2 out of 3 aint bad" you say as you guys arrive at your work.

Hey guys! so i hope you enjoyed this chapter pls let me know what you thought of it or any ideas you have for me. okey byeeeeee