Chapter 2: RAN OVER!!

Khalil and his best Friend were done with their class for today and decided to go shopping. Since it was the weekend.

" so, where do you want to go shopping at today?!" Khalil asked his best friend, who was checking out his notifications on his phone not paying attention to his best friend 's question.

Khalil just rolled his eyes and left without him. He checked the left of the street before he crossed and before he looked right he was hit. His best Friend heard it and ran to his side.

" Khalil... Khalil..." his best Friend yelled but, Khalil was unconscious. The guy behind the car got out and was actually, Malik. Who was the quarter back of the football team. A crowd of students surrounded the three.

" let me call a medic.. damn!" Malik said, as he rubbed and scratched his head in disbelief.

His best Friend just held on to his hand. Until, the paramedics did.

" what the fuck.. were you thinking?!" Khalil's Best Friend yelled.

" he should've looked where he was going.. I didn't know... I'm sorry!" Malik said.

     " Save your sorry for someone else

" Save your sorry for someone else..." Khalil's Best Friend said, crying and wondering where the medic was.

The medic team finally arrived and checked for Khalil's eyes and pulse and put him on the stretcher. Malik grabbed Khalil's Best Friend by the arm and gave him his number and looked at him with sorrow. Khalil's Best Friend snatched his arm away and put the number in his pocket.

" let me know how he's doing alright?!" Malik asked.

" I guess... whatever!" Khalil Best Friend said, and stepped in the back of the ambulance. The school police came about and asked Malik some questions. The group of students dispersed after taking videos and texting other people and friends about what was going on.

" what the fuck did I get myself into!" Malik said, under his breath.