After turning, your body basically becomes a zombie slave for your master until your soul is returned. Crnobog keeps the soul for so long because he needs souls to survive and Vampire's usually only turn another once every decade due to the toxic genetics. Vampires were practically forced to change others because of the corosive blood running through their veins given to them from the God. It was more like a curse though. Ever since the Gods were locked out of the mundane realms, they've had no way to freely get food. One day after the realms were cut off from one another there was just suddenly a need to change others, humans began dying before reaching a century, and many others in the Supernatural community began having their own problems.

The only people to actually know about these idiosynchrosies was none other than the whole Supernatural community. Humans were blinded by worship for their God and believed it was an honor when they died and reincarnated.

"So there is no way that they would wander off or have the capabilities to cut ties with you. Where were they?"

"In the compound."

My heart picked up pace. No one knew the exact location of the Vampire's Flock but by all accounts it had to be underground. For a Vampire within the Contract to somehow leave the compound without their Master ordering them to.. it was unthinkable.

"Can't you give me more than your ambigous one sentence answers?"

Dimitri gave me a broad smile and I watched as the tornadoes in his eyes swirled. My breath hitched at how beautiful yet infuriating this guy was.

"I'm trying very much to not lose control. Whether in regards to ravishing your body or massacring the entire city just to find the culprit for this transgression. My apologies for not giving you a thorough explanation on what exactly is going on. As you've noticed, I've yet to go investigate the 'crime scene'."

"Were all of them in the same place?"

"All of the members in the compound were taken. Fifty-seven of my members have been killed. Fortunately most of my people have been stalking the streets for this menace. Unfortunately, those 57 had the night off or were previously injured. One was undergoing punishment inside of the tank.. he also was killed. I'm not too happy that he was allowed an easy death," he frowned at the mention that this guy was given a reprieve from his torture, rather than being upset over the 56 other members being killed.

I was flabbergasted. Let's not dwell on the psychotic mindset of the Master Vampire at the moment.

"Will you send me on my way or are you going to invite me to your Compound for the first time?"

At my raised eyebrow he gave me a once over. Heat rose into his eyes as he licked his bottom lip, allowing a fang to peak out.

"Are you sure you want to step into my home, Sloane?"

His ambigious words sent a shudder through my body. "No thanks. Let Jarred know if you need someone to come over. He's proficient with Spirit Magic and can probably help in that regard. You don't really need me. Since there's nothing for me to do here, I'll just be going."

"Weren't you coming here for another reason."

A strange emotion passed over his face before he went back to his usual lazy demeaner.

I just remembered that the reason I came here was to have Dimitri help me with translating the Blood Curse Scroll.

"I'd rather not burden you with it tonight. When you have free time you can come over to my office and help me."

"You'll not invite me to your home? Even though I've graciously offered you into mine?"

He deserved the glare I gave him, "You know very well why I won't invite you into my house. If I did, the entire Flock would be able to take liberties with my house. Sorry but I won't risk the safety of my family just to let you enter my place and help me with my problems."

"So you admit that you need my help with your problems?"

"Enough, Dimitri. Go figure out whether there's any clues you can pick up on. Find me when you've got free time. To be honest though, I don't think either of us will have free time with this shit going on."

Dimitri reached into his drawer and pulled out a set of clothes for himself. Yes, he was naked the entire time we had our conversation. He was still covered in both our fluids aside from the blood which had been absorbed into both our skins. Weirdly enough, our body didn't absorb sweat, saliva, nor cum but blood was always welcome. It wasn't weird though when I thought about the fact that my body literally ate blood.. I didn't eat the other stuff.

My lips pursed at thinking along those lines. Patooey. Gross. My eyes skimmed over his God-like body before I turned away and headed towards the door.

"Sloane, do you want these?"

I turned around to see Dimitri had bent over and retrieved my torn bra and panties. My teeth ground together as my eyes spit fire at him.

"Just keep them."

"My pleasure," he replied as he slipped them into his pocket. I ignored him and left the room. Walking through a crowd of sexually pumped Supernatural creatures while half naked hadn't been on my nights agenda.

A/N: This one is rather short and I may just add more to it later but I wanted to get this out tonight so that I could lessen the guilt of not writing for so long. hehe. Anyways, hope this was alright. :)