Chapter 15~ The Seven of Us

~Megurine Linatsuki's Point of View~

ft. Pieces of A Secret by Megurine Luka

The next day, I obediently went back to the hospital. I didn't want to feel guilty anymore and the others got scolded as expected and they made up their excuses too. I stayed in the hospital for two more days to confirm my health. But one thing I didn't want to tell Doctor Watane is that I get a migraine then I collapsed right after.

"Hmmm, you're not in a critical condition but from my observations, you look like you need to swallow some tablets and take a good, long sleep." said Doctor Watane.

"Thank you and sorry... I just got scared." I said.

"Don't do something as reckless as that again. Who knows what could've happened."

"But my friends were with me. I'll be fine as long as I'm with them."

"So you remembered a couple of things. May I ask, what you remembered?"

"Of course. I remembered where I live and I live alone. I don't have any clues about my family."

"I see. Well, you'll have a new roommate today. He just came in."

"Really? Who is it?"

The door opened and frail child on a wheelchair came in.

"Excuse me, but your roommate is here now." said the nurse pushing the wheelchair.

"What's his name?" asked Doctor Watane.

"Come on, now. Introduce yourself." said the nurse.

"My name is Oliver..." said the boy.

Doctor Watane and the nurse helped him up his bed.

"I'll be seeing you later, Linatsuki. Get along with Oliver here, will you?" said Doctor Watane.

"Sure." I answered.

"♫ This sweet love is scaring away my heart. My painful memories are putting up a strong front. The starlit sky, illuminates a different scene from yesterday.♫"

I introduced myself to Oliver, who is looking pale and depressed. It makes me worry. Why is a child like him in a hospital? More importantly, he's the child who had surgery when I sneaked out of the hospital. 

I got curious and asked him straight, "What is your sickness? Do you remember? If not, it's oka--"

"I have a Bipolar Disorder." he bluntly answered.

"Bipolar Disorder?"

I have no clue what that is but it sounds like it's quite serious. I'll ask Doctor Watane about that later.

~At The Hospital, 7:00pm~

Miku visited me. She made me a miso soup and ramen.

"Wow! You made this yourself? You're amazing!" I said.

"But, Lina-onee, you also know how to cook and I'd always enjoy them!" said Miku.

"I'm glad to hear that!"

"Eat up! Warm noodles are good for you especially when you feel sick!"

I sipped on my spoon with the miso soup. It's delicious! For someone like Miku to know how to make ramen and miso soup really adds up to her charm!

Moments later, Gakuya and Kaito came in.

"You guys!" I said.

"Is it really that rare of us to visit you?" said Kaito.