~CHAPTER 4 ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE AND ZALGO MEETING~

"Konichiwa guys,(Y/T/N) is here and i'm gonna do a ice bucket challenge.But,this time it's gonna be different than the ice bucket challenge that i do a long time ago.This time,i'm gonna prank people with this ice bucket"

"Now,if you see this unfamiliar viewing of this house,it's actually my cousin house.Well,a lot of my cousin's.It was because my parent's have a work in U.S.A,They let me stay here for a couple of year's but i'm okay with it anyway"

*Lie 1

"Anyway,my cousin's are actually obsessed with creepypasta until they wear creepypasta costume in this house,even their father do it"

*Lie 2

"Let's go on to this.*walk to the corridor*so,basically,i'm gonna prank 4 people and the other's will i do in the next video.So,the last person is the father,so,it's kinda not really easy to prank him.So,the first person is kinda edgy and cosplayed Jeff the killer witch he kinda annoying.

*Lie 3

"*Standing in Jeff's room*so,this my cousin's room,Jeffrey,and that why we call him Jeffrey the killer."

*Lie 4

"*Knock the door*Jeffrey,i have a suprise for you!"

A guy with white skin and a red thing in his mouth came out(?)Then,(Y/T/N) splash his face with the ice bucket and run away.A voice said,

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

"*In the other corridor*hahaha...if you see his face just now.Ha!it's funny.But,anyway,you see his face just now?"

But,anyway,you see his face just now?"

((A/N):his le face)

"If you see his face,good job.If you see a red thing at his mouth,it was actually a unwashable red marker pen.That me and my cousin,Benjamin,
do at him.Speaking of my cousin,he the next person that i will prank."

*LIE 5

"So,actually,he has aquaphobic*.

*((A/N):the peer of water)

But we always prank him with water,so,it's okay"

*LIE 6

"It's easy to prank him anyway.
Anyway,he cosplayed link or A.K.A Ben Drowned"

*LIE 7
"*At the living roon*If you see that midget over there playing games,there he is.He doesn't really remember his life when his Xbox is on.So.........*run to Ben and pour the ice bucket to his head saying*,

"SAYOUNARA,AMIGO!!"

Then,the boy scream loudly like a girl and dash to where the sun doesn't shine like it was a marathon.Then,
(Y/T/N) shout,"SCAREDY CAT!!!"

And got a respond,"SHUT UP!!!"

((A/N):who knows WATER he gonna do?)

"See?he's a water,phobic,guy or whatever i'm gonna call him.That is really what we do in THIS house"

(Some time later)

"So,now i have a ice bucket water with me and the room for the next person right now.His name is Jack anyway"

*LIE 8

"He cosplayed as E.J A.K.A Eyeless Jack"

*LIE 9

"And now i'm gonna prank him but(t)
first,i'm putting something 'New' in this ice bucket.Could you guess what is it?"

She pulled out a little bottle that it's label said '???'

"If you thinking 'bout this,it's right.Yes,it's glitter!*putting the whole bottle of glitter into the ice bucket* i was thinking of putting colour in here but nasty.And i have to clean it up.Oh,there he is"

A guy with black hoodie with blue and black tears(?) mask.Then,a sparkle ice water fell down when he opened his door room.

"DAMMIT!!!"

"That's his voice.I already run to the living room.This is really fun.And the last one is the father A.K.A Slenderman"

*Beep*

"Welp,i can't do it.Because it's locked,amigo's"

There's a sign said,"Do Not Disturb"

"Ah,look like i can't frank the father,eh?Too bad,but anyway,thanks for watching this video.Comment,like and subscribe to my channel.Also,find me at twitter,facebook,devian art and sketch,i will see you in the next video,i'm (Y/T/N),sayounara"

*LIE 10

IT'S DONE

[In Slender office]

"I'm not suprised that you came here but what are you doing here...

Z.A.L.G.O"

The demon sitting at the chair smiling with his million(?) mouth.Then,he said,

"Oh,Slender,Slender,Slender...don't you remember?About a girl that lost her first family and have a new one?"

I'm still confused by what was he meaning.He contineud,

"People said that she a guardian a long time ago.But the reset happened and she turned a famous little girl.She told a lot of lies about her life and she still have her power.It just that she don't notice that she have it"

After he said that,i remember something about it and he was saying about someone that i know.

"Wait,you mean..."

"Yes,

IT'S (Y/N)

I was shocked by what he said just now.Then,i respond,

"Even right now,a guardian have already live with me,i won't use her and the important thing is i won't hand her to YOU"

He laugh and said,

"Oh,slender...are you numb?of course you won't hand her to me.Because i have a plan."

He stand up from his chair and the thing that he said before he leave is,

"Oh,and said to (Y/N) i said HI"

I think for a minute about what he said.I know i'm keeping a guardian right now but...

I don't know what zalgo planning...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Welp,that a dramatic part.I guess....
Anyway,i'm sorry about a late update.There's a lot chaos at my school right now because we play spirit game...