~CHAPTER 3 WAFFLE BUDDY OR KNIFE BUDDY?~

[TREE DAY'S LATER]

(JEFF.POV.)

"The fuck...are you doing"I said that and give (Y/N) and Toby a poker face.They are holding a plate of waffle,that it height was 1 meter tall.Holy knife,how could they make a lot of waffle?"I don't know,Toby said that he is hungry but i could think that he a waffle lover,so i just made all these waffle by me and toby together"
I feel this feeling again about what do AUTHOR-CHAN said.Jealous right?first,with Ben,and second,with Toby.What's wrong with me?!I want people to be jealous to me because i'm with (Y/N) and i don't know why i said that.Toby started to say,"Ok,let's go eat this waffle"(Y/N) nodded and they walk to the living room with the plate of waffle.I just continued to sharpening my knife.As i do it,i got an idea how to make them to be jealous but i will do it later to save time's.

(TOBY.POV.)

After i and (Y/N) got to the living room,we started to eat the waffle's.I started to say,"welp,you like waffle's,aren't you?look's like i have a waffle buddy right now."She look at me with a questioning look."waffle buddy?""Oh,it just when someone a waffle lover like me,i call them waffle buddy"Then,she nodded and what i notice that the waffle is gone.So,i just throw it at my back to what i hear an 'ow'.Me and (Y/N) look at our back and suprise,suprise.It was Jeff.He gkared at me and said,"Toby,what do i say about the plate?"I just respond,"Don't make it fly like flappy bird"

"So,why do you do it again?"I could feel the angryness in his body.But i don't scare him so i reply,"Because i'm lazy so i could think that if i make it 'fly',someone will put it at the sink but i don't know it was you."I put a smile on my face while he do a fake smile because he just carved his mouth with his freaking knife."Anyway,since (Y/N) is living with us right now,we could train her like us."I give him a shock expression.She is already a youtuber,why should she be a killer like us Jeffrey?!but she just reply,"I don't know how it feels like to be a killer.So i try it"

She stand up and say to Jeff,"Lead the way,Jeffrey!"usually,he will snaped out if i said that to him but he just smile,not a fake smile,a real smile.Then,they walk to the way to the training room.After some seconds,i felt bored so i decided to watch Jeff and (Y/N) fight.I walk all the way to the training room.As i was about to open the door,the door open itself to what i see someone just dazed there because it was been pushed.I though it was (Y/N) but again suprise,suprise,It was Jeff.I just stare at him with 'Haha,you lose'though and impression to (Y/N).

"No comments needed"Jeff start to say and stand up.(Y/N) run to him and say,"Oh my god,are you okay?!"Then,he just say a loud 'ow' and touch to where there are bruises."I'm sorry just now,i don't know this will happen"she apologise to Jeff and touch to where the bruises is.Jeff look at me and do a lenny face to what it make me feel angry and jealous.

((A/N):How could Toby know about that feeling and Jeff not?)

(P.S i mean the jealous feeling)

"I'm okay with this,it just a little cut.Anyway i forgive you"Jeff say that and she respond,"Phew,i though i will be dead if your injury is really bad.Anyway,let's get on to the fight.You could watch us fight,Toby"she look at me with cheerful feeling and i just nodded my head.

[BACK TO POSITIONS]

(P.S.S it kinda short for this fight)

Jeff stood there ready with his knife and (Y/N) on the other side weaponless.

But she is ready too.To what Slendy said,we need to start for the beginner weaponless.So it can beat enemy without weapon so easily.As Jeff charge to her,she grab his hand and twist it.God...that must be hurt...If Jeff could hear people though like Slendy he would said in his mind,'I know,it FREAKING hurt,Toby'He realese his twisted hand and throw his knife at her.She got to dodge it but there's a cut at her cheeks,and suprisingly,the knife stuck to the wall.He try to dash to the knife but (Y/N) stuck her leg and Jeff fall,face slamed to the ground first.

I couldn't take it anymore,so i,"HAHAHAHA,JEFF!YOU FALL LIKE A GIRL!HAHAHAHA"pfft...my stomach hurt from laughing!Jeff glared at me like,'oh,you gonna get it!'While (Y/N) just giggle and smile.He pulled his knife and throw it at me."Shut up,you idiot"so i just respond with a,"Hehe,sorry"(Y/N) started to say,"Well that what knife buddy do"I was shocked to what she said just now.Do you mean...(Y/N) IS JEFF KNIFE BUDDY?!!AUTHOR-CHAN,
PLEASE TELL ME,IS THIS REALITY?!!

((A/N):Yes,Toby.This is reality)

I came back to 'reality' because (Y/N) said to me,"is there a problem,Toby?"
"What?no,I'm okay,i'm just...could i and Jeff talk for a minute...Alone?"i really need to talk to him right now."oh,okay.I let you be alone with him.See ya."After she left the two of us,Jeff start to say,"So,what are you gonna say to me?Do you feel guilty for throw the plate at me?"Since when did i felt guilty about that?"No,not about the flappy bird plate.About
(Y/N) said just now.'Knife buddy'?are you kidding me?""So what?Do you think i care?"To what i could say that my temper is going 'wild' right now.Or in other word,i feel really angry.then,here goes nothing.

"I'm trying to get along with her,so you don't need to disturb us!"
"Oh,really?I'm sorry about that and 'us'?We don't even see who she chose!"His word  making me think and said to him,"Wait,what you say just now?""What?""No,i mean,that you say 'she chose'""so,what?" I think for a moment before reply.This thinking make my head hurt.I hate this part but you know what,i can do it."How about we ask her,who is the best buddy and it gonna be fair"I could see that he was think for a moment.And he reply,"Ok,we will do it"

((A/N):As for a notice,there will be NO violence.Thank you)

"Ok,but just one problem,"As i said that he look at me.I said"HOW we gonna find her?"He has a questioning look,like'what you talking about?'.

GOOD

Now i need to explain right now.He don't really notice my annoyed face.So i just say,"Okay,when she go somewhere and we have to find her,it is difficult.Do you know a way to do it?"He think for a second and i don't think he feel hurt when thinking just like me.Then,he finaly respond a,"I know how to do it.Just follow me"He grip my hand and we go to the corridor.

He then sings,"Who is the little sponge under the sea?"That song was really familiar.I remember it was my childhood but i don't remember what is it.It was...then,(Y/N) pop out from nowhere and say,"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!"That make me starled and make me remember my childhood."Oh,you got me"she say that and Jeff started,"Okay,we need to ask you something""Oh,okay.What is it?"

((A/N):Attention.I said there will be NO violence.Maybe...and the ending will be weird.So,go on)

Jeff started to say,"Who is the best buddy,me or Toby?"actually,i want to say that first."Wait,but i'm the one who want to talk that first"He stare at me like 'what the fuck?' "Does my face look like i care?""of course you are!"
"Um...guys..."The two of us look at her and she say,"Well....i already got one"We look at her,

CURIOUS

"So...who is it?"I hope she pick me but i don't know if fate was by my side.But...

"It was...Slenderman"

The two of us was shocked about it.When did the hell that Skendy be her buddy?!"Well,i be friend with him when i first go to his office.And he have what i like,shakespear book!"

Shakespear...really?

((A/N):Sorry if you don't like shakespear and say if i spell it wrong.And if you don't know it,just google it)

Then,Slendy have teleported to the corridor and said,"Child,i have the new book in my office""OH,REALLY?!I WANT TO READ IT!"Then,they leave the two of us.And i'm stupid enough to say ,"This is all your fault!"

"My fault?!"we glared at eachother's and a argument begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay,no violence.My mission is done.
And sorry for the late update.I'm really lazy these days.And hell (school)