Chapter 2-School.

Dawn's P.O.V

                   We finally arrived to school. 

I stepped out of my car and walked into the doors of Evergreen High. I turned the dial on my locker.

  7-26-5. 

I put my backpack away and grabbed my stuff and walked to first period, Algebra. 

I have Oliver in that class so I went inside and sat down beside him. 

"Hey, did you do the homework?" he asked me.

 "Yea, why?" I told him. 

"Can I copy? I kinda forgot to do it, hehe." He told me.

 "Sure, but you normally always do your homework, what kept you busy last night?" I asked him, confused. 

"O-oh nothing, just had other stuff to do.." he said and looked away. 

I knew he was hiding something from me, but I figured he didn't want to talk about it right then and he would tell me later.

 A few classes later, it was finally time for lunch. I met up with Brin and we walked outside to our usual spot. The boys were already there, so we sat down next to them.

 While we were eating Brodie, one of the "popular guys" went up to Brin and whispered something in her ear. She walked back to us smiling. 

"Ooh Brin, what happened?" I asked her excitedly.

 "Oh...nothing nothing!" She said. 

I knew that wasn't like Brin, she tells me everything. 

"I forgot, I have to um..go get something from my car." I said and walked away.

 "Hey Dawn wai-!" Clay tried to say, but before he could finish, I walked fast to my car.

 I said down in it and thought. What is going on today? First Oli, then my best friend? I decided to text Oliver. 

Me-Oliver what is going on, why won't you tell me what you were doing yesterday, you never keep things from me. 

Send.

 Ding.He answered right away.

 Oli- I'll explain everything, heading to your car right now. 

Finally, someone is telling me something. He finally made it to my car and sat in the passenger seat.

 "So, what's going on?" I asked him. 

"Well, I haven't told anyone this, but I have a girlfriend." He told me. I was shocked.

 "Whoa, okay I have a lot of questions. 1, why didn't you tell us? 2, who is she? and 3, what the heck!?" I asked him shocked. 

"Okay, so I didn't wanna tell you guys because she didn't want it to be public yet, and you guys don't know her, she isn't from here. I've been a little worried lately because she's coming into town in two days to see me. Please don't tell Brin or Clay." He pleaded.

 "Okay, but this is the only time, but you have to tell them soon or they will have lots of questions." I told him. 

"Thanks, and I promise I will tell them soon." He told me as he walked back to lunch.

 I eventually got out of my car and met back up with them.

 "Hey, you okay?" Clay asked me. 

"Yea, i'm fine, really." I assured him.

 The bell rang, and I walked down to the dance studio in our school. I was on the dance team so I had a class period specifically for dance. I met up with my friends Cami and Avery.