c h a p t e r t w o

delilah awoke the next morning to find beverly downstairs eating with her sister

"hey dee. come eat." gracie said to her sister.

gracie made sure to always look after her sister. whether that be protecting her from bullies or making her dinner, she did whatever she could. their mother was a wonderful lady who'd been through a hard time. she worked two jobs just so she could give her daughters what hey deserved in life. gracie and delilah were almost inseparable and hey had an unbreakable bond.

after eating, delilah and beverly both got dressed and went into the centre of town. beverly said she needed to go into the pharmacy before they went into the diner to see delilah's mother. she didn't tell delilah why but delilah knew.

~

"those are the ones that i use but it's up to you." delilah told beverly.

beverly and delilah were in the pads and tampons section of the pharmacy when the bell on top of the door chimed. in walked the losers club and out walked greta keene. as greta said goodbye to her father, delilah and beverly moved onto a different aisle and in the process coming face to face with bill denbrough, stanley iris and eddie kaspbrack holding a large amount of medical supplies.

"what are you doing with all that?" beverly questioned the boys.

"none of your business." stan said.

"there's a kid out there that looks like he's been murdered." eddie said at almost the same time as stan. "but we don't have enough money to pay for all this."

delilah smirked at the boys as beverly said "leave that to me."

"well, i'll be outside if you need me. i'm gonna go see this kid who looks like he's been murdered." delilah said. "get me some cigarettes, please." delilah whispered the last part.

delilah walked into the alleyway outside the pharmacy and found the new boy with blood leaking through his shirt with richie tozier standing next to him.

"sorry to interrupt the awkwardness." delilah laughed. richie was mesmerised by delilah.

"delilah, hi. what are you- what are you doing here?" richie asked, slightly stuttering over his words and readjusting his glasses, having not expected to see delilah.

"well i was in the pharmacy with beverly and we ran into your friends and beverly decided to help them out with paying." delilah explained.

just as richie was about to ask delilah about herself she spoke to ben.

"hi, i don't believe we've met, i'm delilah shaw." delilah smiles whilst holding a hand out for ben to shake.