Rosekook ft. Lisa--> Dance (SHORT)

A/N: Sorry it's short. I have to write another chapter and I hope you kind of like this. I'm so sorry it's short. I want to write more but there are so many chapters that I have to write and I've been falling behind. I hope that you have a nice night/afternoon/day. <3

Story Line: Rose needs to learn how to dance better so she asks Lisa if she knows someone so Lisa calls Jungkook. Jungkook thought that he wouldn't be this close to Rose until now. Jungkook is nervous at first but he gets close with Rose. What will happen if Jungkook's feeling are spilled?

~Rose's POV~

It's been years since I danced and I want to start dancing again. I walk around and I really want to learn how to dance like Lisa. Lisa has been going to a studio to practice dancing each week and I wanted to ask her if she can get me someone to help me. I walk around and finally walk to Lisa's room. I knock and wait until she comes out.

"Rose, what wrong?" Lisa asked and looked at me.

"Ummm....it's just that. I was wondering if you can help me with something." I asked and looked at her.

"What's that?" Lisa said sitting on her bed. I walked in and closed her door.

"I wanted to start dancing again but I need someone to help me. You go to the studio everyday, you've got to know someone who can help me." I said and sat on her bed with her. Lisa nodded and took out her phone.

"Okay. Go with me tomorrow in the studio and I'll let you meet someone. I already know someone and I think that you guys are friends." Lisa said and 'shooed' me away. I walk into my room and go to bed and wait until morning.

~NEXT DAY~

I wake up and get dressed and walked out and waited for Lisa. I went on my phone and went through Instagram. I heard the door open and Lisa came out.

We walked to the car and Lisa drove to the studio

We walked to the car and Lisa drove to the studio. I walk out and we walk into the studio. Lisa waves at the receptionist and I smile. We walk into a room and I see two people that looked familiar. Both of them turned around and I noticed both of them.

Park Jimin.

Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Why?!

Jungkook and I were so close and we've drifted apart and we haven't talked for at least a year. I've fallen in love with Jungkook several times but I hadn't had the guts to ask him.

I smile and look at Lisa. I gave her a death glare and I pulled her arm to the corner of the room.

"Why Jungkook?" I asked.

"Because you're both close and you both know each other." Lisa said and walked to Jungkook. I already know that Jimin and Lisa are close. (LISMIN?)

I walk over to Jungkook and smile. We started out small and we started dancing to different songs. I danced with Lisa one or two times and we practiced together for 3 hours. I walk with Jungkook in the other room and I practice on my own.

"Rose?" Jungkook said and I turned around.

"Yeah." I said and sat down on the floor.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook said and sat beside me. I nodded and looked at him.

"Umm....do you remember when we were friends and close?" Jungkook asked and I nodded again.

"I was meaning on asking you." Jungkook said. I looked at him and nod slowly.

"Uhh...WILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?" Jungkook said and I look at him confused.

"Slowly..." I said.

"Will." Jungkook said.

"You." Jungkook said.

"Go." Jungkook said.

"Out."Jungkook said.

"With." Jungkook said.

"Me?" Jungkook finished.

I look at him shocked and cover my face. I nod and I smile behind my hands. I felt Jungkook hug me and I smile even more.

I hear the door open and I hear two people.

"ROSEKOOK IS REAL!" Lisa and Jimin scream out. I hide my face even more and I feel Jungkook kiss my forehead.